Welcome To Wordless Wednesday At Create With Joy!
Stay Cool With Tsunami
Now that summer is in full swing – once again, we are experiencing triple digit days in our neck of the woods – it’s particularly important to ensure that your feline family remains cool!
Tsunami – a Maine Coon who obviously wasn’t built for days in the hot summer sun – shares a few secrets on how he survives the dog days of summer:
- Tip 1: Conserve your energy! Only move at mealtime! Now is not the time to exercise me!
- Tip 2: Drink lots of water! I love running water – water fountains are my fave (did you know they make drinking fountains just for pets?) I’m not picky though – I’ll drink out of running faucets if I have the opportunity!
- Tip 3: Find a cool spot to hang out! I can often be found on the kitchen floor undert the ceiling fan during the summer months because I don’t like to venture far from my food and water bowl (see Tip 1) – but I also love the cool tile found in bathrooms and basements!
- Tip 4: Enjoy moist food whenever you can (liquids are good for you!)
- Tip 5: Hang out where the cool air flows – my Mom leaves the fans on just for my brother and I!
These are just a few ways Tsunami beats the summer heat!
Chat In The Comments
How do your pets stay cool during the summer?
Please share their stories and tips in the comments!
Wordless Wednesday – Week of June 28, 2016
Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends! It’s time to share your favorite family-friendly photos – with or without words – at the friendliest party in town!
To participate, please link directly to your Wordless Wednesday post – leave a comment – then visit your fellow photography buffs! You’ll make some wonderful friends and see some fabulous photographers along the way!
Please spread the word about this party by displaying our beautiful Wordless Wednesday button and linking back to this post (the code is on my sidebar!) It would also be great if you could use the social media buttons below the post to spread the word!
Enjoy the party and have a fabulous week!
Copyright © 2016 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!