All In All Journaling Devotional by Sophie Hudson – Book Review
Are you looking for a journaling devotional that will speak to the issues that are on your daughter’s heart while cultivating her spiritual growth and deepening her relationship with Jesus?
If so, then the All In All Journaling Devotional: Loving God Wherever You Are by Sophie Hudson is the perfect book for her!
The All In All Journaling Devotional, which is written with teenage girls and young women in mind, contains 100 devotions, journaling prompts, and space for written prayer that covers a diverse range of topics that will bless your daughter’s heart.
Here are a few examples of the journaling prompts you’ll find inside of this book:
- Does your thought life ever get in the way of your faith?
- Is there an area of your life where you find yourself striving for perfection?
- Would your friendships be affected if you were to take a break from social media?
As your daughter examines key areas of her life, she’ll also reflect upon Scripture and learn how to live out her faith.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
About Sophie Hudson
Sophie Hudson loves to laugh more than just about anything. She began writing her blog, BooMama.net, in November 2005, and much to her surprise, she’s stuck with it. Sophie hopes that through her stories, women find encouragement and hope in the everyday, joy-filled moments of life. In addition to her blog, Sophie speaks regularly to groups across the country and co-hosts The Big Boo Cast. A graduate of Mississippi State University and the author of four books, Sophie loves cheering like crazy at college football games and watching entire seasons of TV shows in record time. She lives with her husband and son in Birmingham, Alabama.
For More Information
- Visit Sophie’s Website.
- Connect with Sophie on Facebook and Twitter.
- All In All Journaling Devotional is available on Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the Lifeway / B&H Publishing Group for review purposes. However, the opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2017 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!