The Vines Expository Bible NKJV – Book Review
If you are looking for a Study Bible that is filled with a wealth of resources that will help you to delve into the whole counsel of God and better understand how to interpret and apply Scripture to your life, may I introduce you to The Vines Expository Bible, a gem of a book that I am thrilled to own?
The General Editor of The Vines Expository Bible is Jerry Vines, who served as a pastor for over 60 years. This New King James Version Bible – written in 10.5 font comfort print – contains a treasury of his teachings that he compiled throughout the course of his ministry. What I like about his style is that his study aids make the Bible come alive in a way that is easy to read and understand, making the Bible accessible to all.
Special features of this Bible include:
- 205 Presenting The Message outlines from Jerry Vines’ sermon archive
- 148 Living The Message articles with illustrations for living the Christian life
- 237 Applying The Message Notes that show how Scripture applies to your daily life
- 311 Discerning The Meaning word studies that illuminate key words in Scripture
- 66 Book Introductions that spotlight each book’s unique place in the Bible
- Topical Index
If you are a serious student of the Bible, The Vines Expository Bible deserves a place on your bookshelf.
I rate this Bible 5 out of 5 stars.
The Key To Getting God’s Message
What Does Expository Mean?
For More Information
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Stay In Touch!
Follow Create With Joy On:
Disclosure: I received a copy of this Bible from the publisher. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2018 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!