Simply Earth Essential Oils Skincare Recipe Box – August 2019
Several months ago, I began to explore the exciting world of essential oils. I’ve been learning everything I can about the science and history of essential oils – what they are, how they work and how they can enhance our lives.
In the process, I discovered a company called Simply Earth that not only provides quality, GC/MS tested essential oils at great prices, but also specializes in creating themed monthly subscription boxes that teach us how to use the essential oils in every aspect of our life.
To say that I was intrigued would be an understatement. So, I decided to give myself a little birthday treat and ordered the Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipe Box for August 2019, which is designed around the theme of Skincare.
What Comes In A Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipe Box?
Each month, Simply Earth provides monthly subscribers with a generous themed selection of four full-sized essential oils plus extras like recipe cards, stickers, and supplementary products that you can use not only individually, but in the DIY recipes that come in the box (and are supplemented by videos that take you through each recipe, step by step!)
The Simply Earth August 2019 Recipe Box, which is focused on teaching you how to have beautiful, healthy skin using all-natural products, contains the following items:
- Clove Essential Oil (whose wonderful fragrance permeated the box!) Clove Essential Oil is great to have on hand for immunity blends and toothaches.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is an oil that Dr. Josh Axe recommends that everyone have in their natural home arsenal. I’ve been wanting this for a while now, and can’t wait to try it!
- Rosemary Essential Oil is another Essential Oil I am interested in trying as recent studies show it can be a remarkable oil to boost your memory!
- Clear Skin Essential Oil is Simply Earth’s custom blend of essential oils that will help you to reduce redness and have clearer, healthier skin. Who doesn’t need that?
- Lavender Hydrosol – their newest product – is a gentler version of lavender oil. It has all of the same benefits as lavender essential oil and is perfect for those with special needs and sensitivities!
- 6 Recipe Cards that are perfect for helping us create our own custom blends! Frankincense Face Scrub, a Skin Renewing Mask, a Rosemary Facial Steam, and a Moisturizing Face Cream are a few of the recipes you’ll find inside of the Simply Earth August 2019 Recipe Box!
- Custom Stickers featuring the monthly recipe blends so that you can easily label your bottles and rollers.
I am really excited by all of the wonderful products I received in the Simply Earth Recipe Box for August 2019, but – as a first-time subscriber – this wasn’t all that I got!
What Makes The Simply Earth Essential Oils Recipe Boxes So Unique?
As a first time subscriber (and after every 6th box that you order), Simply Earth will also send you their Big Bonus Box, which is chock full of the carrier oils, roller bottles, and containers you need to start making your own Essential Oil concoctions!
After several months of experimenting with Essential Oils on my own, one by one, I am now ready to start making my own custom blends, so the Simply Earth Big Box in and of itself makes it worth ordering a Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box!
Coupon Code – Receive A FREE Box (Just Pay Shipping!)
A monthly subscription to the Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box is $39 (a $100+ value according to the company!) The Big Bonus Box, which is included for FREE with your 1st subscription box (and every 6th box after), is worth $40.
This is a great value in and of itself (plus it comes with a variety of membership perks) – but what if I could provide you with a Coupon Code for new subscribers that will provide you with your first box for FREE (you only pay $9.99 for shipping and handling?)
Here’s the Discount Code – simply type it in the Promo Code Box (and apply it) when you place your 1st order and your goodies will soon be on their way!
The Simply Earth Recipe Box for August 2019 (Skincare) will soon sell out, so if you are interested in this particular box, be sure to use the RAMONAVFREE coupon code and place your order now!
Otherwise, feel free to use this Coupon Code on the Simply Earth September Recipe Box (or on any future Simply Earth subscription box that catches your eye!)
I’m really happy that I took the plunge and tried out the Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box for August 2019.
- I received a great box of natural products containing 4 full-sized, generous 15 ml bottles of essential oils, a hydrosol, recipe cards, stickers, plus a big bonus box filled with carrier oils and lotion, amber roller balls and amber bottles for free with the Coupon Code (I just paid $9.99 for shipping!)
- I like the way that the Simply Earth monthly subscription program is set up because I have total control over my future monthly boxes (it’s easy to change the date on your boxes and to skip a month if you like).
- I’m also eager to delve in to the recipes and videos, create my own essential oil blends, beauty products and home care products, and learn new skills!
- A Simply Earth monthly subscription also comes with a wide variety of perks, including early access to their upcoming Essential Oils class (a $200 value!), members only discounts and VIP access to new products and access to an exclusive Facebook group.
- Best of all, Simply Earth is activist oriented, donating 13% of their profits to help end human trafficking!
Share Your Thoughts
- Have you used Essential Oils before?
- What appeals to you about the Simply Earth Recipe Boxes?
Please share your thoughts in the comments!
Copyright © 2019 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!