Who Is Simply Earth?
Are you interested in learning how to use essential oils to create a safe and natural environment for your family? Do you find the prospect of using pure essential oils to protect your family’s health without the use of synthetic ingredients appealing? Would you like to dazzle your family and friends by learning new ways to create nature-based beauty, health and home products each month?
If so, then I’d like to introduce you to Simply Earth – an innovative company that not only provides you with quality, GC/MS tested essential oils at highly competitive prices, but also specializes in creating themed monthly subscription boxes that teach us how to use the essential oils in every aspect of our life.
Simply Earth’s monthly subscription program is simply amazing! Each month, Simply Earth delivers a generous themed selection of four, full-sized essential oils plus recipe cards, stickers and bonus products to your home. You can then use your essential oils by themselves to derive the specific individual benefits associated with each of the oils, mix them together to create custom synergistic blends, and learn how to create new products by following the instructions on the recipe cards (and supplementing them with the corresponding DIY videos on their website!)
Now, here’s the best part: Simply Earth is an essential oil company that you can trust. Not only do they provide the GC/MS reports for each of their products online so that you can easily affirm you are receiving 100% pure oils, Simply Earth provides you with 365 days to return the product for replacement or store credit!
While you can order Simply Earth Essential Oils individually if you see something you simply must have, the best way to experience the full benefits that Simply Earth has to offer is through their Monthly Subscription Program. You maintain complete control over your subscription at all times (you easily order the themed boxes you want on the date that you want and skip the ones that you don’t need – there are no minimum boxes to order!)
To thank you for ordering your first monthly subscription box, use my affiliate code CWJFREE to receive a $40 gift code on your next purchase or your next box! You’ll also get a Big Bonus Box filled with extra goodies to help you get started on your DIY journey!
Simply Earth September 2019 Review & Unboxing
Last month I ordered my first Simply Earth Subscription Box (the August 2019 Skincare Box) and was blown away by the quality and quantity of products I received. So, I couldn’t wait to receive this month’s subscription box and to share the goodies I received with you!
Magellan, my Maine Coon Cat, couldn’t wait to see what was inside of the box either. In my home, every item that comes through the door is personally inspected by him!
Now, you need to be careful using your essential oils around your pets (especially your cats) – but Magellan did not heed the warning. He simply loved the scents of the essential oils in my September 2019 box and insisted on photo-bombing every picture he could until I physically removed him from the table!
The Simply Earth September 2019 box is based on soap-making (but there are many great uses for your oils and products even if soap-making isn’t your thing!)
Let’s start by taking a look at the four essential oils that Simply Earth included in this month’s box:
- Happy Joy is a specialty blend made of Geranium, Sweet Orange, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang that’s designed to ease stress and anxiety and promote feelings of joy and happiness. I am ecstatic to receive this blend as it not only smells amazing, but will be part of my arsenal to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) this year!
- Lemongrass is another essential oil I am thrilled to add to my collection as it is used in numerous recipes I’ve seen. Think of this as a Lemon scent with herbal notes. You can use this to combat acne and oily skin, to aid digestion, to relieve anxiety, to remove airborne odors, and to clean your house!
- Cajeput essential oil could not arrive at a better time! It’s similar to Tea Tree Oil with a slightly milder scent. Cajeput can be used to relieve congestion, minor pain, inflammation and muscle spasms. Because it is such a powerful essential oil, you should not use it around small children or on damaged skin.
- Bay is another powerful essential oil that can be used to provide gas relief and pain relief. It can also be used as a decongestant and can reduce muscle spasms and fevers. This is another essential oil that you should not use around small children or on damaged skin.
How can you use these oils? Simply Earth provides six recipes that only take minutes to complete to get your creative juices flowing:
- Happy Joy Roll On
- Lemongrass, Cajeput and Bay Compress
- Flowers and Spice Diffuser Blend
- Happy Joy Facial Soap
- Sugar Scrub Soap Bar
- Flowers, Spice, and Something Nice Soap
To help you get started on your soap-making journey, Simply Earth also includes two exciting products in this box – their new Aloe Glycerin Soap Base and a 100% Handmade Soap Mold that you can use over and over again to create signature soaps for your family and friends!
And, don’t forget the fresh batch of stickers to help you label your oils and creations! The first thing I recommend you do is to label the tops of your Simply Earth Oils to help you more easily spot your favorites – then, label your creations as you make them!
New Subscribers Receive The Big Box As Well!
As a new subscriber (and then, after every 6th box), you will also receive the famous Simply Earth Big Box! This box is filled with the supplemental tools and products you’ll need to complete your Simply Earth Recipes each month, including:
- Six 10 ml Roll On Bottles
- Six 5 ml Amber Glass Bottles
- Jar of 100% Pure, Unrefined Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- Bottle of 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil
- Bottle of 100% Pure Almond Carrier Oil
Extra Bonus: Receive A $40 Gift Code With Your First Order
As you can see, there is no greater value in the essential oil world than the Simply Earth monthly subscription box offers. Where else can you look forward to receiving a themed box that includes four 100% pure essential oils each month (including a specialty blend), DIY recipe cards and online instructional videos, fun and informative stickers to label your creations, plus a few specialty products each month to help you complete your projects?
And then there’s the Big Bonus Box of goodies – plus, when you use my affiliate code, you will receive a $40 gift code that you can use on a future box (or, if you can’t wait, have fun creating your own shopping spree in the Simply Earth store!)
Simply click the link to order your first box. If this is your first order, the Big Bonus Box will automatically be added to your order for free. And, when you type CWJFREE in the Promo Code Box, you will receive your $40 Gift Code shortly after placing your order!
I have loved both of my Simply Earth boxes to date and I’m sure that you will too. If you are interested in learning about essential oils, I encourage you to give this a try – with a 365-day guarantee, what have you got to lose!
Share Your Thoughts
- Have you used essential oils before?
- What appeals to you most about the Simply Earth Recipe Boxes?
- Are you ready to subscribe to Simply Earth (or are you a current customer?)
Please share your thoughts in the comments as we’d love to hear your stories!
Copyright © 2019 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!