Ruth: Redemption For The Broken by Jared C Wilson
Are you looking for an inspiring Bible Study to kick off the New Year? If so, the book of Ruth is a great story to delve into, and Ruth: Redemption For The Broken by Jared C. Wilson is a great 8-week Study Guide for you and your small group to use!
Ruth is part of The Gospel-Centered Life In The Bible series from New Growth Press – a series of Bible studies that not only guides you through the main points of the particular book of the Bible you are studying, but also focuses on helping you to grow in your awareness of sin and your need for God while applying biblical truths to your life!
Each lesson is designed to be completed in an hour – more if your group is chatty – and covers the following elements:
- Big Idea (lesson summary)
- Bible Conversation (passage reading and discussion)
- Article (main teaching section by the author)
- Discussion (discussion questions)
- Exercise (a section you complete on your own)
- Wrap-Up and Prayer
If you are dealing with life’s disappointments, the book of Ruth offers hope and shows how our sovereign God works in the midst of our circumstances.
I found the study both enjoyable and encouraging.
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
For More Information
- Visit New Growth Press.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
- Join us at The Book Nook At Create With Joy – a community for book lovers!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2020 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!