Butterfly Box Subscription Review
When was the last time you received a box filled with inspirational gifts designed to transform your faith, renew your spirit, and encourage you in your daily pursuit of the Lord?
Imagine the anticipation you would experience each month as you waited for your next box to arrive and the excitement of opening it when it finally came!
Then, there’s the joy you would spread by sharing these monthly boxes of encouragement and love with your friends and family as well!
I know how thrilled I was to receive a Butterfly Box in the mail and I would love for you to experience the joy as well!
Butterfly Box is a monthly subscription service that’s designed to help women experience spiritual growth in fresh ways. Each Butterfly Box contains 4-6 high-quality items that are curated around a specific theme. While part of the fun of receiving a Butterfly Box is the surprise of not knowing what’s inside until you open it, each box contains the following types of items:
- Inspiring Books, Devotionals or Journals designed to keep you in God’s Word and growing in your faith.
- Christian Jewelry worn to remind you of what’s important wherever you go – Jesus and your faith!
- Scripture Decor to display at home, in the office and even in your car to bring scripture to the forefront of your mind all day long.
- Theme Related Gifts to help illustrate important biblical themes that your box is centered around.
- Self-Care Items (Soaps, Lotion, Candles) because everyone can use a little pampering!
The Butterfly Box I received was based on the theme of Prayer and I could not be happier with the contents! Prayer is a priority in my life, especially in this season, so this box is a timely blessing to me! Not only did I find the contents beautiful and relevant, I was struck by how beautiful the entire presentation of the box was, especially the color coordination of the items. Even my husband, who does not usually notice such things, commented on how lovely everything looked and what a nice gift box this was!
The items I received in the September 2020 Prayer Box were:
- A sheet to introduce me to the concept of a Praying Woman and the contents of the box.
- A beautiful Weekly Prayer Card that I can easily tuck into my Bible or prayer journal.
- Tea Drops, in two delicious flavors, to savor while I’m writing in my prayer journal or reading my Bible! These are such a great concept and great for tea-themed gifts and stocking stuffers!
- My Prayer Bracelet – a Butterfly Bracelet that comes with a Bible verse that you can pray or meditate upon whenever you glance at your bracelet!
- A gorgeous Be Still & Know Journal which is perfect for writing down prayers, Bible verses and sermon notes!
- The Power Of A Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian – a classic prayer book in a premium edition that I’m thrilled to add to my prayer book collection!
Another thing that I like about Butterfly Box is their flexibility. They understand that women like choices, so they’ve designed their subscription plans so that we can treat ourselves to an individual Butterfly Box without an ongoing commitment – or we can dive in and give ourselves and our loved ones the gift of a Butterfly Box over the next 3, 6 or 12 months at additional savings, based on our personal preferences!
What do you like the most about the Butterfly Box? Please leave us a note in the comments and let us know what you think!
Butterfly Box Discount Code
I am thrilled by my Butterfly Box and I’d love for you to experience the joy of receiving a box of your very own! If you’d like to order a box for yourself or a loved one, here’s a 10% Discount Code to get you started: WELCOME10
Be aware that these boxes sell out quickly, so if you’re interested in receiving a Butterfly Box for a particular month, order early!
Butterfly Box 6-Month Subscription Giveaway
I’m excited to share that our Butterfly Box and FrontGate Media are hosting a Giveaway that you simply do not want to miss! If you are one of our US readers 18 years or older, Enter the Butterfly Box Giveaway by completing the entry form at our sponsor’s site. They’ll notify the winner on October 30, 2020, Best of luck to you!
Disclosure: I received a copy of these products from the FrontGate Christian Blogger Network to review. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2020 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this article posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.