NIrV Journal the Word Bible for Girls – Book Review
What are some of the best ways to get your elementary-aged daughters excited about the Bible so they’ll want to engage with it on their own?
First, you pray for them and share God’s goodness with them whenever you can. Then, you let them see how important God’s Word is to you by regularly reading your Bible and engaging with it in their presence. Finally, when they’re old enough to read, you present them with a special Bible of their very own – one you’ve handpicked for them that is faithful to God’s Word yet designed with their age-appropriate needs in mind!
One Bible that’s specifically designed to capture a young girl’s heart is the new, wide-margin NIrV Journal The Word Bible For Girls: My First Bible for Tracing Verses, Journaling, and Creating Art. This beautifully designed navy blue hardcover Bible that’s bursting with pink and light blue flowers provides girls 6 to 10 with a place to capture their prayers, thoughts and feelings while reading Scripture!
The NIrV Journal The Word Bible For Girls encourages creative expression in several ways.
- For girls in this age range who are just learning to write, this Bible provides 100 verses for tracing that will help them develop print and cursive penmanship while promoting Scripture memorization.
- For girls with more advanced writing skills, there are lined side margins on the right-hand pages for journaling their prayers, questions and innermost thoughts.
- For gals with a more artistic bent, there are also blank margins on the left-hand pages for doodling, drawing, sketching, stamping and other artistic renderings!
The inside cover contains pretty pink polka-dotted paper with a pretty presentation page for your daughter, granddaughter or niece to proudly claim this Bible as her own! The text of the Bible was chosen with early readers in mind. It’s written at a third-grade level using the easy-to-read New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) translation, which is adapted from the popular New International Version (NIV) translation.
Other features of this Bible include a double-column format, a coordinating satin ribbon marker, and an exclusive Zondervan NIrV Comfort Print® typeface in an 8.5-point print size.
The NIrV Journal The Word Bible For Girls is a gift that would delight any young girl and is the perfect way to encourage mother-daughter devotional reading and Bible journaling time.
I rate this Bible 5 out of 5 stars.
Video – NIrV Journal The Word Bible For Girls
For More Information
- Visit the Faith Gateway website.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this Bible as a member of the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid. Although I am a #BibleGatewayPartner, the opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2022 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!