Day By Day – A Guided Journal by Jess Conte
Do you like to journal but sometimes find the crisp stark pages of a new blank notebook a little intimidating? Would you like to incorporate a little more creativity into your life but could use a little help?
Social media influencer Jess Conte can relate and she’s got you covered!
Jess recently released her first book, a guided journal entitled Day By Day: 101 Ways To Capture Memories Create Your Own Story. Day By Day is filled with fun ideas and activities that your creative spirit will love!
What makes Day By Day unique from other guided journals is the four types of activities she’s created inside – each of which is easily identifiable by a pretty pastel color code:
- Check-In Activities provide daily opportunities to briefly document your day and tap into a little self-care.
- Capture signifies fun prompts, polls and lists for exploring and recording your life at this moment in time.
- Create identifies artful activities, such as coloring pages, to engage your creative side.
- Reflect provides thoughtful questions for self-discovery and activities for becoming your best and healthier self.
Jess presents each of these ideas and activities in attractive, engaging ways that invite you to jump in and interact with the book!
If you are the type of person who finds themselves mindlessly scrolling on social media at times because you don’t know what else to do, or you’re looking for fast and fun ways to check in and care for yourself, then Day By Day is perfect for you!
I’m looking forward to unwinding with this book in the midst of a challenging season, and I highly recommend it to you too!
I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.
For More Information
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher as a FirstWords Blogger. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2023 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!