NKJV Evangelical Study Bible Review
Are you looking for a new study Bible that is filled with resources designed to help you delve deeper into God’s Word and decipher the meanings behind the ancient texts?
If so, may I recommend the NKJV Evangelical Study Bible to you? This hot-off-the-presses Bible from Thomas Nelson is about as robust as they come!
This Bible is designed to help you explore and experience the eternal truths in God’s Word. It’s written in the highly accurate NKJV translation (my favorite!) and contains resources that will equip you to understand the issues of today while laying a firm foundation for tomorrow.
The NKJV Evangelical Study Bible is so feature-laden, I highly recommend reading the “how to use this Bible” sections at the beginning of the book. By doing so, I learned that translator notes are provided throughout – something that’s recently become of great interest to me!
Wondering what types of features you’ll find inside the NKJV Evangelical Study Bible? Look for:
- Verse-by-verse commentary on the entire Bible from trusted scholars for a better understanding of the passage being read
- Over 200 short articles on Christian teachings and doctrine for a systematic study of themes in God’s Word
- 100 articles to equip readers to navigate the cultural engagement issues of today
- 100 cultural background notes help you relate to how people lived in Bible times
- 100 archeological notes draw attention to biblical places and related archeological discoveries
- 550 Word Studies to explore key terms of the Bible
- Profiles of 150 biblical figures give overviews of key men and women in the Bible
- Full-color maps, charts, and family trees for a visual representation of concepts and where key events in the Bible took place
- Book introductions, with outlines and reading plans provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Topical indexes make it easy to find important topics in Scripture
- Extensive cross-references drawing connections between texts
- Concordance provides an alphabetical listing of important passages by key words
- Clear and readable 10.5-point NKJV Comfort Print®
One of my favorite resources I discovered in the back of the Bible is the Topical Index to Christ and the Gospels. Most resources I’ve seen about Jesus approach His life from a chronological view. By using this Topical Index, I’m learning more about the heart and priorities of Jesus in a fresh new way!
As you can see, the editorial team of the NKJV Evangelical Study Bible left no stones unturned when they were designing a Bible that can serve you for a lifetime of biblical exploration!
As I previously stated, I highly recommend this Bible to you!
I rate this Bible 5 out of 5 stars.
Share Your Thoughts!
What is your biggest challenge when it comes to reading the Bible? Share your thoughts in the Comments – our community would love to know!
For More Information
- Visit Thomas Nelson to learn more about the NKJV Evangelical Study Bible.
- You can purchase the NKJV Evangelical Study Bible through Faith Gateway and Amazon.
For More Great Books
- Visit Create With Joy – Book Reviews.
- Follow Create With Joy on GoodReads.
- Follow Create With Joy on Amazon.
I received a copy of this product through the Bible Gateway Blogger Grid. Although I’m a #BibleGatewayPartner, the opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2023 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!