WOYWW – Legend

Recently, you met Tsunami, the oldest of my two Maine Coon cats. Today, I’d like to introduce you to Legend, and a new challenge I’m joining – the What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday Challenge!

If you’d like to participate, simply post some photos of your workspace on your blog for other challenge participants to see! They’ll leave comments and share their links with you so you can see their workspaces and projects too!

Today, as on most days, my challenge is “Who’s On Your Workspace” and today’s answer is Legend, my constant companion and resident crafts cat! Legend is just a love – he loves people, he loves to play – he is the clown of the house! He loves to get into things – bags, boxes, anything – and in many ways, is a perpetual kitten. As usual, he has positioned himself right in the middle of my workspace, where he constantly trills and chirps whenever he wants me to stop and give him attention!

You can also catch a glimpse at my favorite embellishment organizer from CTMH in the background, a scrapbook magazine underneath Legend, and some stationery and envelopes under the desk on the top of some paper organizers!

So – that’s a tiny glimpse into my world this bright sunny Wednesday afternoon.  What – or who – is on your workspace today?

9 Responses to “WOYWW – Legend”

1. Chrissie says:

What an aristocratic looking feline! King of all he surveys!
    Maybe we'll be able to see more of your workspace next time…Legend permitting!

2. Julia Dunnit says:

Oh Ramona, thanks for joining us on the WOYWW nonsense – your desk is er, full! Of course, Legend looks great, but that organiser looks fab…see, the crafter in me sees straight through the cat! Look forward to sharing your crafting as the weeks roll by!

3. The Paper Princess says:

Hi Chrissie,

Thanks for visiting – looks like you have captured the essence of Legend from just a few pics! Yes, he is definitely has a way of taking over space – and somehow, when he is around, my camera just naturally gravitates towards him, lol! 🙂

4. The Paper Princess says:

Hi Julia,

Thanks for joining the Create With Joy community! I love your blog and I love the challenge for those of us whose workspaces are always, um, well, brimming over with "stuff"! That organizer IS fab – I have 5 of them (!) – and I will share a close-up with you in the future! 🙂

5. christina d says:

I love your kitties! They are so cute. My work space has a little of everything on it including some bills. I guess it's time to clean it off.

6. Reta says:

I can see who owns your work space most of the time; and I hope Legend provides some inspiration besides being a distraction because of his good looks!

As for your First Christmas Card, I love it and I can't wait for mine in December 2010.
    Reta

7. Carmen says:

Isn't he one gorgeous cat. You should feel honoured that he allows you to craft on his desk 😀

8. Yvonne Hellyar says:

Hi there
    Fab Feline, a stunning addition to any crafter's space. Did you know that "a kittie's purr heals human pain"? Luckily yours are on hand incase of paper cuts, and emotional pain caused by loss of mojo and ideas that don't quite work out the way you thought they would.
    Sorry, I am just rambling…. I adore cats and would love to have a Maine Coon. I believe that they are fond of water and some will even swim. Is this so?

Regards
    Yvonne Hellyar (South Africa)

9. mariasangel says:

Legend is a very handsome kitty indeed–i'm very much enjoying your blog!