ATC: Fashion Diva

Fashion Diva is another ATC I created using materials (the shoe, sunglasses, and silhouette) from my Collage ATC Girly Swap package. What I love about this card is the colorful background I created by layering vellum polka dot stickers from Mrs. Grossman’s (you could easily create your own with some vellum paper, a few circle punches, and a Xyron machine or vellum adhesive!)  Although the colors and images give the card a youthful feel, one is never too old to be fashionable!
Speaking of which, I thought you might enjoy this quote from Christian Dior:
Women are most fascinating between the ages of 35 and 40, after they have won a few races and know how to pace themselves. Since few women ever pass 40, maximum fascination can continue indefinitely.
With that in mind, enjoy your Sunday!

9 Responses to “ATC: Fashion Diva”

1. Penni says:

Lovely ATC – Fab Quote. I must be doing well, I'm over 40 !!!

Hugs
    Penni
    X

2. christina d says:

It's a cute ATC. Love the quote.

3. ChristineCreations says:

What a great use of vellum! Great card!

4. Something Special says:

Hi from Michele at Something Special. Did you get a chance to visit my "askmichelespecialpaper projects.blogspot.com that one is just my paper crafting blog. Thanks visiting Something Special. and for your comment. It is so great to meet other paper crafters like yourself. I love the blogging world, it has become so much fun swapping with people and seeing how creative others are.

5. Rbarakat says:

I LOVE that quote!What a cute card wtg! LOve the vellum circles!

6. EvalinaMaria says:

Lovely card and lovely quote! He was so right, not many women admit that they are over 40. And if you meant Christian Dior, I loved and used his cosmetics until I was introduced to Mary Kay almost 17 years ago…

7. 雞排 says:

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。 ……………………..........................

8. Reta says:

Being 40 plus is a blessing for a lot of us vintage ladies as we age with grace,experience and beauty! As an old song stated "Wake the town and tell the people" could produce a new card for your collection.

9. Reta says:

I forgot to mention that I really thought your card was lovely, and the colors were a perfect fit for your "Fashion Diva" creation!