WOYWW – My New Desk Organizer

Desk Organizer

Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! As 2011 draws to a close, I am working on bringing a bit of order to my world. This newest addition to my workspace is an old friend, unburied – a wonderful desk organizer I purchased many moons ago.

I love this organizer because it’s not only stylish, but it holds a ton of stuff! As you can see, I filled it to the brim with books and journals, notebooks and folders… Such an improvement over the old system of scatter and pile!

To each of you, I wish the happiest of new years!

For more fun, visit:

40 Responses to “WOYWW – My New Desk Organizer”

1. I love to organize as the new year is on the way too! I love your new organizer and it’s so fun to see what others do with it, and what they put inside the spaces. I just moved so it’s been one month and I am still unpacking, ugh… Happy Holidays and new 2012~

2. Great organizer! Doesn’t it feel great to be caught up? Thanks for sharing!

3. Neet says:

What a great idea, happy New Year. Hugs, Neet #4

4. sandra says:

Congrats on #1. Love the organiser and it is amazing how we can fill any space within seconds and then still revert to scatter and pile!! Have a lovely new year.

You said it! 🙂 I could probably use organizer upon organizer to contain all of my papers and books – but this is a start! Happy New year to you, and thanks for the smile! 🙂

5. Ohhh Snap says:

Not only lovely, but a highly functional organizer you have there :D. Happy WOYWW! #17

6. Congrats on the new Organizer! Thanks for the peek! Have a great holiday season and a Happy New Year! -Amanda #9

7. Sheila H says:

Functional & stylish!
    Happy New Year.

Sheila

8. Bridget Larsen
    Twitter: YeeLarsen

I am a book worm too but these days I listen to audio CDs

9. Di says:

Wow, now you’ve really pricked my conscience to go and have a blitz before New Year at the very latest! Happy WOYWW! Di xx

10. Kerry says:

Lovely desk tidy 🙂 Happy New year to you

Kerry #19

11. Ann B says:

I could do with one or two – or four or five of those organisers. I move frantically from one organising system to another as my stash grows and grows, in fact I could do with an organiser to put my organisers on ha ha.
    All the best for 2012
    Ann B
    #20

12. Penni says:

Hi – Great desk organiser. Love Snowy too!!!

Hugs
    Penni
    X

PS – You might like to check out my new Cat Bed at

13. Lunch Lady Jan says:

I function so much better when my space is organised – so admire your sorting out. Bet it looks much better!!
    Happy New Year,
    LLJ #35 xx

14. Shaz says:

Hi there, I am glad I am not the only one who felt the urge for re-organising stuff, lol. I love the desk organiser, very useful. Happy New Year, Shaz

15. I could use one of those organisers! Happy WOYWW! Tango, #37

16. Great Organizer…Have a Happy WOYWW and Best Wishes for the NEW YEAR

17. Linda says:

Your organiser looks wonderful! It is lovely to have an organized space.

18. Julia dunnit says:

Oh, you mean scatter and pile isn’t all there is!! Love it when an old ‘toy’ gets a new job, perfect! Happy new year, Ramona, to you and yours.

19. Glenda says:

I could take a lesson from you. My desk this morning looks like a disaster area! So much dust and bits and pieces. I have to keep it uncluttered because of needing a place to work, but definitely need to spiff it up a little!

20. TToria says:

Oh, i could really do with one *or several* of these!
    LOL

21. Dawn
    Twitter: breathoffaith

Love it- I have been organizing my desk too! Happy Simplified & Organized New Year to You!

22. annie! says:

Very Cool Tool!

23. Jacqui says:

Some organization sounds like a good idea

24. Squirrel says:

Oooh, organised! It’s not a word that tends to stick in my dictionary, lol. Great idea. Hugs Sxx

25. Twiglet says:

Great organiser – I need to do a quick tidy up too. Not much going on in my craft room over the last week but tomorrow I am crafting with my daughter so that will be fun. Happy New Year x Jo

26. Elizabeth says:

Hi, there’s something about a new year that creates the urge within most of us to get organised … and it’s a great way to start the year too. Love your organiser – I can see you also like notebooks – I have quite a collection too 🙂 Hope you enjoy the New Year celebrations and that 2012 will bring health, happiness and prosperty to you and yours. Elizabeth x #65

27. I have about FOUR organizers in my office and each one is HIGHLY DISORGANIZED!

28. Nice organizer. Isn’t it great when you re-discover things like that. Love the little pup guarding your journals and books!

WOYWW#72 (54 doesn’t work right….)

29. judie says:

its gorjuss, im a push and pile gal !!! but i so want to be a tidy gal – so with that in mind, im gonna aim for a new me in 2012 lol xx happy new year xx

30. sandysewin says:

Great organizer! I see you’ve got that one chock full and already need another, lol. 😉

Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year!

Sandy #73

31. well done on being the first on the last ….the no 1 spot on the last woyww of 2011.
    great way to store your books abd snowy is obviously on guard
    happy new year
    janet #22

32. well done on being the first on the last ….the no 1 spot on the last woyww of 2011.
    great way to store your books abd snowy is obviously on guard
    happy new year
    janet #22

33. That’s a great organizer. I tore up my desk in the name of organization but now its kiboshed my creativity. Pfft! But it looks good!

34. Tertia says:

What a great organiser you unearthed. Love it, showed it to DH and am hoping he got the hint that I would like one too. LOL
    Happy WOYWW

35. Camille says:

I need one of those things!

Just wanted to let you know, I “tagged” you in a post, go here if you want to check it out:

Happy New Year! =)

36. Craftilicious says:

Organisation is on my NY plan too. I’m intrigued by “Stuck” on your organiser 😉

37. Heather says:

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

38. I am an A1 graduate of the “Scatter and Pile” university. My so kind kusband created me some wonderful storage, but I very soon filled it all – have you noticed that as you use things, 20 others fill their spaces? I love that you managed to find a use for something you already had – good recycling that. Have a very Happy New Year. Maggie #49

39. Great idea!! I am always, always, always trying to find new organizational techniques/equipment that I will use…consistently!

Happy New Year!!