Thanks for entering the Cook’n Recipe Organizer Giveaway! I’m happy to see that everyone is as excited about Cook’n as I am! I received so much positive feedback, I thought I’d share a few of the comments I received about this product:
- Lisa is a previous user who confirms that “Cook’n is great for keeping everything organized!”
- Shari not only loves the concept of organizing recipes on her computer, but says that the “menu planning tool would be my best friend!”
- Holly is thrilled that Cook’n can help with her “most dreaded chore – making a menu from your recipes and then creating a shopping list from your menu!”
- Kenya is excited about the iPhone, iPad and Android Apps!
- Char loves all of the Cook’n features!
Cook’n is such a great product, I wish I could give one away to everyone that entered! Of course, there can only be one winner, and I’ll announce her in a moment. But, I wanted to remind you that as a Create With Joy reader, I am offering you the next best thing!
From now until February 29th, you can purchase the Cook’n Recipe Organizer for HALF PRICE by clicking on the link below AND entering the special code I’ve provided at check-out:
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE COOK’N
Enter Discount Code mb-cwjoy At Check-Out
As I mentioned in my review, DVO Enterprises, the company behind this software, is so convinced that you will love their product, they offer a 200% Guarantee! If you aren’t satisfied, contact them within 30 days and they will not only refund your money, they will also buy you the recipe software product of your choice!
Now it’s time to pick a winner!
Congratulations to Sally at Sally’s Creative Corner!
Here is what Sally has to say about Cook’n:
I have been doing more research on this program and it has to be one of the best software’s I have seen for organization of recipes. I have always wanted to make a recipe book of favorite family recipes as a Christmas gift for each of our families. This software would definitely make that possible. Love the idea of other media use. Believe me my recipes could use some serious organization!
Enjoy your prize, Sally – looks like you have plenty of time to prepare those Christmas gifts!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this product for review purposes through the Mom Blog Society. I only recommend products and services that I have used and believe you will find beneficial. I am a Cook’n affiliate.