Here’s a few ways I spend mine!
Read a good book
Do a jigsaw puzzle
Play a game with friends and family
Catch up on my favorite TV shows & movies
Do something crafty
Clean out my closets
Take a nap
Friends Of The Week
Victoria & Bear
Things I Learn From Bear
Last week we went day tripping at Friendship Friday!
Lots of wonderful ideas were shared.
But my greatest delight was my visit to Victoria’s blog!
Truth be told, Bear stole the show.
You’ll see why when you visit their day-tripping post!
Friendship Friday #12 – Weekend Of March 30, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) If you haven’t already done so, please follow Create With Joy on:
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
This blog hop will be open all week so that you have plenty of time to post, link and mingle! Have fun making friends and be sure to join me next week for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!