Back in March, I entered the Take Control Of Your TBR Pile – March 2013 Reading Challenge, which was hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. As you can see, I’m a tad behind in updates, but I need to officially record that I completed this challenge for the Reading Challenges Addict event I am also participating in.
Previously, I’ve listed completed challenges in one big post. I think from now on, however, I’ll also be listing the challenges separately to make tracking easier.
Following are the books that I read during March as part of the TBR Challenge. In case you wonder if participating in reading challenges helps you to actually read more, I read twice as many books in March as I did in January and February combined by focusing on tackling my TBR pile!
- Nurturing The Soul Of Your Family – Renee Peterson Trudeau
- Beautiful Battlefields – Bo Stern
- The Briarpatch Gospel – Shayne Wheeler
- Consider The Cross – Kirsten Oliphant
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, and Other Invisible Illnesses – The Comprehensive Guide
by Katrina Berne, PH.D.
- Preventing Home Accidents – A Quick And Easy Guide by Dan Hannan
- The Full Armor Of God by Larry Richards
- GPS Your Best Life by Charmaine Hammond and Debra Kasowski
- The Secret Of Maggie’s Swamp by Paul A. Barra
- The Gospel Centered Woman by Wendy Alsup
- The Woman’s Study Bible – NIV from Thomas Nelson
- Revealing Jesus – A 365 Day Devotional by Darlene Zsesch