WOYWW – Crafting With Wholeport

Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! Suppose someone offered to send you some free supplies and asked you to make a few pretty projects for them. What would you say? What would you pick? Would your eyes light up when you saw a beautiful array of Origami Paper?

WholePort Origami Papers

Would your heart skip a beat when you saw the Luscious Lace and Enchanting Embellishments?

WholePort Lace & Embellisments

Would the Decorative Packing Tapes make you weak in the knees?

WholePort Packing Tapes

That’s the essence of the Craft Blogger Sponsorship Program at Wholeport – a company that offers crafting supplies for cheap! When you have a moment, check it out! If you qualify, it could mean free goodies for you!

(FTC Disclosure: I’m not being asked or paid to share this information… these aren’t affiliate links…  I’m simply sharing this program and showing you my free products because what kind of friend keeps this info all to themselves?)

I’ll be playing with my goodies soon – so stay tuned to see what I create!

In the meantime, so much is happening at Create With Joy!

The First Time I Held Tsunami

It’s Tsunami’s 6th Birthday – please stop by to wish him a Happy Birthday at Wordless Wednesday (you’ll see some adorable kitten pictures if you do!)

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

It’s also Ultimate Blogger Party Week! If you’re new to blogging and haven’t heard about it, be sure to check it out – it’s one of the biggest blogging events of the year!

Life After Art

It’s also your last chance to enter the Life After Art Giveaway – don’t miss out!

Have a fabulous week and a fun-filled WOYWW!

23 Responses to “WOYWW – Crafting With Wholeport”

1. Ok, so many links here I will have to come back, on my WOYWW rounds still…#23

2. Helen says:

I reckon my eyes might light up, can’t wait to see what you do!! Happy Birthday to Tsunami. Helen, 8

3. Jeanne Kupsh says:

Who doesn’t love FREE??? Have fun with all of that!!

Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #32

4. Heather says:

Beautiful origami papers and items to play with, looks fun x
    Happy WOYWW Heather #73

5. Uniflame says:

That is great! I am curious what you will make! I especially love the origami paper 🙂 Now off to write me WOYWW post 🙂

6. Eliza says:

Now this is really hard, you have so many links and free advice and guess which one I will be heading for, yep you got it Tsunami happy birthday little fella hope you get some yummie fish.

Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 47

7. Emily says:

Free! One of my favourite words lol, esp when it comes to craft stuff! A girl can never have too much stash so thanks for sharing.

Happy Birthday Tsunami x

Hugs
    Emily#60

8. Twiglet says:

Lovely stuff to play with – have fun! x Jo

9. Gill Edwards says:

I would love some of that stash, my mouth is drooling. Thanks for sharing the link ill take a look.
    Happy birthday to Tsunami (great cat name)

Gill x #118

10. Karen says:

The tape made my eyes flash!
    Karen #74

11. Sandy Leigh says:

Oooh! So much fun info. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you have fun crafting with your new free goodies. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #52

12. I love the origami paper, it’s my first WOYWW, and it’s so much fun seeing what everyone is doing!

Kathi #109

13. WOW you are an enabler! I love tapes and ribbons and papers oh my! Sorry I have been absent the past couple weeks but life has taken its toll and sometimes you just have to give in to it and go with the flow! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Vickie #58

14. Spyder says:

Lovely little cat!! Lovely stash pictures! (making it short coz I know I won’t be able to remember the password! Have a great crafty Week!! HaPPy WoYwW!

((Lyn)) #24

15. scrappyjen says:

Lovely goodies! I am trying to visit everyone! jenx 129

16. scrappymo! says:

Free sounds great but alas my blog is too small!

Off to check out for other links.

1. […] I used the blank Kraft cards I picked up on my shopping spree with Prince Charming and the free decorative packing tape I received from Wholeport to set the mood – the combination of neutral colors are quite calming. […]

2. […] is interested in designing for Wholeport, check out their Blogger Sponsorship program. I receive free crafting supplies through this […]