Wordless Wednesday – Cats & Christmas Trees

Adonis - Christmas

Adonis At Christmas

Quote Of The Day
Cats are jealous of two things:
Your significant other and the tree at Christmas.

Author Unknown

Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends!
Today I’d like to introduce you to Adonis,
One of my precious Maine Coons of seasons past.

Adonis loved Christmas.
Ever the focal point of our attention,
He always found the coziest of spots beneath the Christmas tree!

Did you know that cats of all sizes love Christmas trees?

This December we are celebrating Christmas with our friends at
Big Cat Rescue in Tampa Florida and today,
I’m sharing a video about the Big Cats
Romping among the Christmas trees

The title says it all.

Have a wonderful week and enjoy the video!

Today’s Video – Christmas Tree Massacre!

Have you ever wondered what your cat would like to do
To your Christmas tree if you weren’t around?

Wordless Wednesday – Week of December 17, 2013

By E-Mail, RSSFacebook, Google Plus, Twitter

Pinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

36 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Cats & Christmas Trees”

1. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

What a cute photo heheh!

Have a kittytastic week 🙂

2. What a lovely cat Adonis was. Thanks for sharing him with us!

3. A Quiet Corner
    Twitter: IamjpJP

Cats of all sizes have always intrigued me…:)JP

4. Diana @ Toronto Teacher Mom
    Twitter: teac

How sweet! I love that photo and frame!

5. I am a cat lover and yours is adorable!
    Thanks for hosting. Yours is one beautiful blog!
    Merry Christmas!
    Linda at Beautiful Ideas

6. I love cats, we had one growing up, which is the reason we have our dog today. Our cat passed away and left such a void that I needed an animal in my life asap, my husband is allergic though, so a dog it was. Thanks for sharing such a sweet pic & video.

7. OneDay says:

Cute! Both cats and dogs seem to loooove the shiny shiny baubles! 🙂 Happy Holidays!

8. Great video of the big cats! Thank you for sharing your picture of Adonis, and thank you for hosting! Have a great rest of the week!

9. Teresa says:

What a wonderful festive shot of the cat and tree!

10. Linda says:

Yes, it’s the funnest party in town!! Best Christmas wishes, Linda

11. Loved it all..Participating in everything

12. Danielle Royalegacy
    Twitter: Royalegacy

I can see why you called him ‘Adonis’ He was certainly a beauty.

13. Ai Sakura
    Twitter: Aisakuraharuka

Lovely photo.. just one more week to X’mas yay!

14. Self Sagacity
    Twitter: selfsagacity

so I hope you don’t mind that I link last’s week’s post. 🙂 I don’t have one ready until this afternoon. Have a blast today dear friend.

15. Sheryl says:

Cats and Christmas Trees – an eternal battle.

16. Rebecca says:

such a cute cat! 🙂

Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

17. Harvey Button
    Twitter: DashKitten

Yikes, even the youngsters don’t damage our tree that much LOL!

Harvey

18. Nailah Bone says:

Adonis was a cute kitty! 🙂 Our cats take turns sitting under the tree and trying to eat our presents. As for Big Cat Rescue, I absolutely love them! I live in Florida but haven’t had a chance to visit them yet, it’s on my to do list!

19. Heather McD
    Twitter: heathermcdougle

Beautiful picture and cat!

20. BoingyDog says:

What a video! And great picture! Happy holidays!

Check out our cool giveaway with WagAware – bling for dog rescue! We’re #91!

21. I think that cats are pretty well convinced that they should be Christmas tree ornaments as well 🙂

22. I had a cat that climbed our Christmas tree and knocked it down. That experience started the tradition of attaching the tree to the wall. Great video!
    Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

23. Marjorie R. says:

I am enjoying everything with the cats and dogs this year, so cute, thanks for sharing.

24. The 2 Cs…cats and christmas!

25. Michelle Miller
    Twitter: truebookaddict

Adonis was another beauty. *heart* Alice also loves to cozy up under the tree. Unfortunately, we have the tree on a table at mom’s and there isn’t enough room under it for her girth. haha! Maybe next year when we get a real one again, she will be able to find a comfy spot. 🙂

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Looking forward to more kitty fun in the new year. *hugs all around*

1. […] with Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy and Wild Bird […]

2. […] tree – but not all cats are so well behaved. To see some naughtier kitties in action, visit Wordless Wednesday and watch the Big Cat Rescue Christmas Tree Massacre […]

3. […] selected this picture from my archives as a WW candidate, I was struck with the thought that it would also be a good Caption Competition […]

4. […] Wordless Wednesday – Cats & Christmas Trees (create-with-joy.com) […]