OraMD and OraMD Extra Strength Review
When it comes to oral hygiene, my habits are similar to those of most people I know. I brush several times a day. I use the same popular, name-brand toothpaste I have used all of my adult life. I floss daily. I see my dentist on a regular basis.
And yet – in spite of my best efforts – due to ongoing health issues, I currently find myself dealing with so many dental challenges, my husband has my dentist on speed dial!
So – when the folks at Trusted Health Products asked if I would be interested in reviewing OraMD – The Mouth Doctor – the revolutionary, 100% natural, 3-in-1 liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener – I couldn’t resist. As a matter of fact, when I learned that they also offered an extra strength version of the product – OraMD Extra Strength – I asked them to send me a bottle of that as well!
In case you are unfamiliar with this product – as I was, before my review – here are a few of OraMD’s claims to fame:
- OraMD contains a unique, proprietary formula that consists of 100% pure peppermint, spearmint and almond oils with potent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that kill the 22 harmful bacteria that lead to gum disease and other oral health problems.
- OraMD contains none of the harsh chemicals or abrasives found in toothpastes.
- OraMD is fluoride-free, alcohol-free, and GMO-free.
- OraMD provides interdental access, reaching in between your teach and hard-to-clean areas.
- OraMD cleans and leaves a fresh feeling unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- OraMD is safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up.
- OraMD is safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures.
- OraMD is vegan and is not tested on animals.
OraMD comes in both its original, regular strength version and an Extra Strength version of the product. According to the company, the main difference between the two products truly is the strength of the formula. OraMD Extra Strength is a more powerful formula designed to provide faster results and to be more aggressive at killing bacteria. It is recommended for those with more serious dental conditions.
Since the folks at Trusted Health Products were kind enough to send me a full-sized bottle of both OraMD and OraMD Extra Strength to review, I decided to test the products in stages. For one week, I decided to use OraMD exclusively for my dental care. Next, I switched back to my regular toothpaste for a day. Then I used OraMD Extra Strength for several days so that I would have a good baseline to compare the products. And, here’s what I can tell you in a nutshell:
I absolutely love this product! From the moment I first tried OraMD, I experienced a huge difference in the way my mouth felt! My breath felt fresher, cleaner, lighter, and the fresh sensation lasts all day!
Now for the nitty gritty:
Having used traditional toothpaste all of my life, I am amazed to report that I prefer OraMD to my regular toothpaste! Even though I wasn’t planning on switching products when I initially agreed to review this brand, I am seriously considering doing so, and here are the reasons why:
- I love the clean fresh after-taste OraMD leaves in your mouth! The fresh taste lasts much longer than regular toothpaste, and the sensation is much lighter and cleaner!
- OraMD is easy to use! Because this is liquid toothpaste, when you tilt the bottle to apply the drops, the drops come out easily – you don’t have to squeeze a tube! This is a plus for people who have difficulty squeezing things due to weak hand strength.
- OraMD is clean and clear, leaving less of a mess to deal with! Say goodbye to messy toothpaste droppings in the sink and on your hands!
- I love waking up to fresh breath in the morning since using OraMD! Goodbye morning mouth!
And a few things of note:
- OraMD says that when you first begin to use the product, it may taste a little stout for the first 3-7 uses. They recommend that you use 2 to 5 drops at a time. I found that when I shook the bottle first (it didn’t say to do that – I just did it) and used 2 drops – the taste was fine – but when I didn’t, it was much stronger.
- I recommend using OraMD in a brightly lit room as the drops are clear and you do not want to over-apply them to your toothbrush!
- I tested both OraMD and OraMD Extra Strength. The ingredients on both bottles were the same – the website says the main difference between the two is in the strength of the formula. The OraMD Extra Strength did have a slightly stronger flavor but – at the 2 drops I tested it at – not hugely discernible. However – between the two products – I preferred the OraMD (although for my personal routine, I would probably keep a bottle of OraMD Extra Strength on hand for supplementation).
- Before I reviewed this product, I wasn’t aware of the controversies surrounding the use of dangerous ingredients in regular toothpaste or the use of fluoride in toothpaste. Reading about these issues is a real eye-opener. I encourage you to research these issues for yourself and your family so you can make some informed decisions regarding the products you choose for yourself and your family!
Since I first tested OraMD, I have been using it exclusively and am seriously considering making the switch when my sample runs out as I can feel the difference between OraMD and my regular toothpaste, and I like the difference I am feeling!
If you would like to try OraMD, I encourage you to enter our giveaway, and to take advantage of the special offer that follows!
Special OraMD Offer For Create With Joy Readers
Would you like to try a FREE bottle of OraMD? The manufacturer of OraMD would love to send you one FREE bottle of OraMD if you are willing to pay a minimal shipping and handling charge! This is a one-time only offer!
They have also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports:
- The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste
- Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste
That’s a total value of over $40! Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
For More Information:
- Follow the Natural Health Blog and subscribe to the Natural Health Newsletter.
- Like Trusted Health Products on Facebook and save $5 on your first order.
- Follow Trusted Health Products on Twitter, You Tube and Google Plus.
Video – How Do I Use OraMD?
OraMD All-Natural Toothpaste Giveaway – 3 Winners
I really love OraMD and am excited to offer three Create With Joy readers the opportunity to try this exciting product themselves!
To enter this giveaway, submit your entries through the Rafflecopter form. This giveaway is open to ALL Create With Joy readers, 18 years and older, through Friday, January 31, 2014 at Midnight PST.
The winner will be chosen using a random number generator. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If the winning entry does not comply with all conditions set forth in the entry/giveaway, another entry will be drawn. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. The sponsor is solely responsible for prize fulfillment. The winner releases Create With Joy from all liability associated with this product/contest.
No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. All decisions by Create With Joy are final. The complete Terms and Conditions are listed on the Rafflecopter form. By submitting an entry, you are indicating that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
Disclosure: I received a product sample to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!