Wordless Wednesday – The Best Gift

Magellan at Create With Joy - Kitten In a Box

Quote Of The Day
The best gifts come in small packages.
So does dynamite!

Unknown

Magellan at 13 ½ Weeks
Photographed January 4, 2014

Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends!
Thank you for your warm welcome of our
Newest family member, Magellan, last week!

Magellan has stolen our hearts and taken over
Our household and our lives by storm!
He is intelligent, irrepressible, and irresistible!

Magellan loves being the center of attention and
Manages to take center stage, no matter what we are doing!
Even when sleeping, he purrs and reaches out for petting!

Magellan is a high energy kitten, much to Tsunami’s chagrin.
While Magellan loves Tsunami dearly, Tsunami does not appreciate
Magellan’s passionate habit of jumping on his head and
Locking his neck in a vice grip in order to give him kitten love!

Curious. Confident. Cuddly.
A fabulous Companion Cat.
That’s Magellan – my precious Maine Coon kitten!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of January 14, 2014

E-Mail, RSSBlog Lovin,
Facebook, Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

28 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – The Best Gift”

1. stevebethere
    Twitter: bethere2day

Aww! how cute and getting a right little poser heheh!

Have a tanfastic week 🙂

2. Crys Wiltshire
    Twitter: CrysWiltshire

Haha cute. I’ve never understood why cats have such a fascination with boxes. Mine are both the same way.

Magellan loves boxes – but surprisingly enough, did not care for the paper bag I put down for him to pay with!
      (I even cut up a really quality one for him to play with – cut off the handles so he wouldn’t get his little kitty head stuck in it – but he was less than impressed!)

3. Christina Morley
    Twitter: tinarobmorley

He has a face that looks older than his kitty age. Yesterday I saw old photos of Prince as a little kitty and then I saw a man walking across the road holding a little kitty a couple of yards from where we adopted our second kitty, Sheela, and it got me wanting another kitten. Our two cats are still young and healthy, so I’ll have to wait. 🙂

It’s really good to space them out so that you never go kitty-less!

Today is Magellan’s weigh-in day. He is growing so fast! He’s probably the size of some full grown kitties already – or close to it!

4. Penni says:

I’m so pleased he is settling in. He’s amazingly cute!!!!! I’m getting “kitten broody” lol!!!!!
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

Thanks Penni! It’s been so long since I’ve had a young kitten to love – what a tremendous blessing it is!
      How are your boys? Hope to see new photos and hear new stories soon! 🙂

5. Meryl says:

Here’s to wonderful wordy and wordless Wednesdays!

6. Thanks for hosting Wordless Wednesday!! And Magellan is the cutest kitty ever!! He looks like he will be lots of fun!!
    Howdy from your TX furiends,

7. that sure is the BEST gift!

8. moni says:

So lovely ♥
    wish you a nice week
    moni

9. Magellan is such a cutie-pie! What a very special gift to you.
    Here’s my contribution; a very different sort of ‘pet’. 🙂

10. Pearl says:

we recently got one too. a kitten makes for a lot more laughter about the house.

11. 🙂 Kittens are like that. They are simply adorable!

12. A box full of beautiful cat! I love it. Magellan is one precious kitty. That fur looks really soft and cuddle-able. 🙂

13. paula schuck says:

Love this. My cats used to do that all the time.

14. Melissa @ My Recent Favorite books
    Twitter: RecentBooks

He is so cute! I love kittens!!
    Hope you are having a great week!

1. […] Sharing with Wild Bird Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy. […]

2. […] Wordless Wednesday – The Best Gift […]