WOYWW – Thank You Card

Happy What’s On Your Workspace Wednesday, dear friends! Thank you all for your outpouring of love and support during a very difficult time. My words may be few – but my gratitude is unlimited.

For another peek at inside my workspace, pop over to Wordless Wednesday, where you’ll find a gorgeous duo of felines cuddling!

Have a wonderful week!

Art Challenges

E-Mail, RSSBlog LovinFacebook,
Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

WOYWW4

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

18 Responses to “WOYWW – Thank You Card”

1. Robyn Oliver says:

Hi Joy, hugs for you and all the best for this week. Cheers RobynO#24

2. Suzy B says:

Gorgeous Design….thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge…
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~ Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

3. Carol N says:

Your cats look so relaxed and comfy on your other post! Your card here is absolutely glittery! Very cool!!! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #83

4. Anne Temple says:

Fabulous Thank You card. Love all the sparkly glitter. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

5. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

Very nice thank you Card, you have a great talent.
    Things will turn out righ…

Have a lovely day!

6. Judith W says:

Super card hun love it and ty for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday – very good luck x

7. Michelle says:

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week for the Love To Create challenge.

8. Nelle says:

I feel so drawn to the colour blue right now and seeing the blue glitter I think I need to make something on these lines.
    Nelle 76 xx

9. Evie says:

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.

10. Oh wow this is so full of glamour with the sparkle. Love the blue. This is so perfect for our THOUGHTFULNESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

11. Hazel says:

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 81: anything goes , Hazel, DT – hope to see you again soon x

12. Emily says:

Lovin’ that bling! Nice work!

13. Ruza says:

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza’s Craft Corner

14. I love the cheerfulness that the color scheme and the glittery finish bring to your thank you note. Blessings!

15. Tina says:

Beautiful and glimmering card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

16. Donna Ellis says:

WOW – and what GREAT photography! Beautiful sparkly card, and fabulous card design! Now to put on my other hat. Thank you for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle this month! I hope you will submit more of your pretty cards to the challenge in the future! hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}