WOYWW & WW: A Tale Of Two Cats

A Table Built For Two

Once upon a time a nice young couple had a table of their very own. It served many useful functions.

They ate there. They worked there. They entertained there. They created many beautiful and delicious things there.

Then along came two creatures we shall simply call “the cats”.

The cats decided the table was the greatest invention since caged mice! They began sleeping there. They began playing there. They began taking their meals and phone calls from there!

The nice young couple tried to reclaim the space but their efforts were in vain. No amount of toys, turkey, or catnip could persuade those cats to leave their perch for very long. Any attempts to remove the gargantuan creatures resulted in strained shoulders on the part of the presumptuous party!

So, the table-less couple are taking a poll. Should they set up a schedule and hope the cats cooperate in the new time-share plan? Should they take up a collection for a set of new TV trays?

Share your thoughts and have a purr-fect WOYWW & Wordless Wednesday!

For More Fun

Make Healthy Sloppy Joes
Share Your Thoughts – What Makes A Great Blog Design?
See What’s On Everyone’s Workspace Today
Visit Everyone’s Wordless Wednesday Posts

62 Responses to “WOYWW & WW: A Tale Of Two Cats”

1. Momma Jorje says:

Visiting from Natural Parents Network and Momma Jorje!

I'm definitely thinking TV Trays, though don't be surprised that if you fall in love with those, the cats change their minds and choose those!

2. Steph says:

sacrifice,sacrifice, sacrifice… looks like you'll be in search of a new table soon?

3. Charlene says:

Looks like you've lost this battle…get thost TV trays! #109

4. LeeAnn says:

Hahaha. You might as well go ahead and invest in those TV trays. 🙂

5. kim says:

hahahaha! they are so cute!

care to visit MINE?

6. SWEETMOCHA says:

This is a cute post. I can totaly relate. I have 2 cats and a dog and often feel they have taken much of my house hostage. I also love your Joy theme. You are Creating with Joy and I am Chasing Joy 🙂

7. The Adventurer says:

LOL, I think you have lost your table to good but the cats are cute so can you really get to upset with them;) Thanks for linking up the NOBH

8. Kezzy says:

Lol lol cats are wonderful, im afraid i am allergic to them but i just love the way there so independent and i think the saying is true you dont pick them they pick you!!!!! Kezzy x

9. Belly Charms says:

I am following you back from the weekend blog hop. I have two big fluffy cats and 2 dogs….and 2 fish:) Oh and of course 2 kids. Have a great Sunday.

10. JRFrugalMom says:

That is just too cute – what a life…

Thank you for participating in last week’s Wednesday Window @ Frugality Is Free. I hope you’ll stop by to link up your favorite blog post this week as well.

11. Alicia H. says:

Hi, I’m a new follower, I found you through A Helicopter Mom’s blog. So glad I did, love your blog!