Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10
PC or Mac – $79.95
Do you like collecting recipes as much as I do? Whether I’m reading a magazine or perusing my favorite food blogs, there’s rarely a day that goes by that I don’t see at least one recipe I want to save! Not surprisingly, organizing all of those recipes has been a task I’ve avoided tackling – until now!
That’s because I recently discovered Cook’n Recipe Organizer, Version 10 – the most comprehensive cooking software on the market! Not only will Cook’n help you to conveniently organize all of your recipes in one place – it will also assist you with every facet of meal planning!
Here are a few of the things you can do with the Cook’n Recipe Organizer:
- Gather and organize all of your recipes in one place
- Plan your daily, weekly and monthly menus
- Calculate the nutritional value of your meals
- Review nutritional data and choose the healthiest brands
- Compile grocery shopping lists with cost estimates
- Create a personal cookbook containing all of your family’s recipes
The Cook’n Recipe Organizer has more features than any other cooking software on the market! This fun video will give you a glimpse at the possibilities!
50% Discount For Create With Joy Readers
Would you like to give the Cook’n Recipe Organizer a try? Here’s an amazing offer! As a reader of Create With Joy, purchase the Cook’n Recipe Organizer by February 29, 2012 and you will receive 50% off your purchase when you use this code:
This is a no-lose proposition! DVO Enterprises, the company behind this software, is so convinced that you’ll love their software that they offer a 200% Guarantee! If you’re not completely satisfied with this product, contact them within 30 days and they’ll not only refund your purchase, but they’ll also buy you the recipe software product of your choice!
Cook’n Recipe Organizer, Version 10 Software Giveaway
I’m also excited to offer one of my fabulous followers a chance to win a Free Download of the Cook’n Recipe Organizer, Version 10 Software! This giveaway is open to all Create With Joy followers, ages 18 and over.
To enter, please complete the REQUIRED ENTRY and then submit as many Bonus Entries as you like. For each entry, please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT on this blog post that includes your Name, E-Mail Address and any other required data for your entry. This data will be used to verify your entry and to contact you in the event that you are the winner.
1. Required Entry(s): Follow Create With Joy by E-Mail (must be activated), Linky Followers, and/or Twitter. You will receive 1 entry for each method you choose. Please include the names you subscribed under in your entry comments for verification purposes.
2. Bonus Entry: What do you like most about Cook’n? Leave a comment!
3. Bonus Entry(s): Share this giveaway on your blog, your favorite giveaway links, and your favorite forums and social media outlets! You will receive 1 bonus entry for each place you share, provided you submit a verifiable link with each entry!
4. Bonus Entry: Like Cook’n on Facebook.
5. Bonus Entry: Award Create With Joy +K in Creativity and any other Klout topics! You will receive one bonus entry for each verifiable +K (tweet links preferred).
6. Bonus Entry(s): Share this giveaway on Twitter using the tweet below! You can tweet up to three times a day. You will receive 1 entry per verified tweet.
To #Win Cook’n Recipe Organizer Software or #Save 50%, visit http://bitly.com/A9BU3n @CreateWithJoy1 – #Recipes #Moms PLEASE RT
This giveaway closes on February 19, 2012. The winner will be chosen using a random number generator. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and announced on this blog. The prize sponsor, DVO Enterprises, is responsible for awarding this prize.
No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. By submitting an entry, you are indicating that you have read and agree to these Official Rules.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this product for review purposes through the Mom Blog Society. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. I only recommend products and services that I have used personally and believe my readers will find beneficial.