Question Of The Week
Blog Awards – Love Them Or Leave Them?
Share Your Thoughts!
I love Blog Awards!
I think it’s an honor when another blogger
Shares their appreciation of all you do
By taking the time to honor you with a Blog Award!
Friend Of The Week
A Gracious Home
Doylene is a Christian homemaker
Who tries to live in God’s will daily.
She loves to care for her home and her family…
But knows how difficult that can be when you live with a chronic illness.
Last week, she shared some fabulous tips for housekeeping and organizing
That you’ll find useful, whether or not you are ill or able-bodied!
Please extend a warm welcome to Doylene as this week’s Featured Friend!
Guest Post – For The Love Of Love
On February 18,
Visit http://www.tglong.com/blog to read my guest post,
“Lessons I’ve Learned From My Fur Angels”
Then Vote for my post for a chance to win some fabulous Prizes!
Cook’n Recipe Organizer Giveaway
I’m hosting a giveaway for the
Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10 Software (RV $80!)
Through February 19 – be sure to enter!
GFC is going away…
But Linky Followers is here to stay!
Follow Create With Joy here!
Friendship Friday #6 – Weekend Of February 17, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party! This will let everyone know that you’re participating in Friendship Friday and allow other participants to easily interact with you!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) If you haven’t already done so, please subscribe to Create With Joy and leave a comment so that I can reciprocate! You can follow me by:
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
This blog hop will be open all weekend so that you have plenty of time to post, link and mingle! Have fun making friends and be sure to join me next week for Inspire Me Monday and Wordless Wednesday!