When it comes to your blog:
- Do you have a list of things to do that you never find time to complete?
- Are there tasks you need to complete but you just keep putting off?
- Is there a special project you’d love to launch if only you had a little extra time?
If so, I invite you to join me June 22-25, 2012 for the Biannual Blogathon Bash!
The Biannual Blogathon Bash is a special event designed to help bloggers complete much needed work on their blogs! The event is 72 hours long. You can participate as much or as little as they like during this time (24 hours is encouraged!) In addition to the goals that you set for yourself, there will be lots of fun events that you can participate in during the bash, including giveaways and mini-challenges! I am very excited about this event and I hope that you will join me in the fun!
To Sign Up For The Biannual Blogathon:
- Visit the Biannual Blogathon Bash Blog for complete event details and sign-up!
- Please leave a comment to let me know you are participating!
There are SO many things to do when it comes to blogging!
- What’s at the top of your To Do List?
- Are there any areas you feel challenged in?
Let’s do our best to support one another with our goals!