Are you in the mood for a sweet treat? Try these delicious Brownie Bites! They have a rich, chocolate taste and are perfect for when you want “just a bite” of something scrumptious!
8 Squares Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
1 ½ Cups Butter
4 Cups Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 ½ Cups Flour
1. Place the Chocolate Squares and Butter into a microwave-proof bowl and microwave them on high in 30 second increments. Stir between microwave bursts until they are completely melted and combined.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, combine the Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla, then add the Chocolate/Butter mixture. When thoroughly combined and smooth, add the Flour and mix until combined.
3. Fill three Mini Muffin Pans (24 each) to just below the top (the brownies don’t rise much) for a total of 72 Brownie Bites.
The best way to do this is using a Pastry Bag. If you don’t have one, you can easily create a Makeshift Pastry Bag like the one I used (see my tip at the end of this recipe!)
4. Bake each pan at 325 degrees for 13-14 minutes. Depending on your oven, you may wish to rotate them at 7 minutes. Do not overcook!
5. Let each tray cool for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove the brownies from the pans. Serve and enjoy!
How To Create A Makeshift Pastry Bag
The best way to fill your Mini Muffin Pans is with a Pastry Bag. If you don’t have one on hand, however, you can easily make one by taking a plastic freezer bag, filling it with your batter, squeezing the batter into one of the corners, and then cutting off a very small tip. It works like a charm and is disposable – no mess to clean up afterwards!
If you like (and if they last that long!), you can dust your brownies with powdered sugar or decorate them with icing, sprinkles or the topping of your choice for a pretty effect!
More Great Chocolate Recipes
If your family loves chocolate as much as mine does, be sure to give these chocolate-inspired recipes a try!
Visit Create With Joy – Recipes for additional recipes!