Welcome to a Special Edition of Friendship Friday
Friendship Friday is your week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
This weekend I am participating in the Summer 2012 Biannual Blogathon – which means that for the next 72 hours, I’ll be busy working on my blog! To mark the occasion, I thought that this would be a great chance for everyone to take the time to share their best blogging tips, ideas and posts with one another!
Question Of The Week
What is something new you’ve recently learned about blogging?
What is a great tip that you’d like to share?
Is there a site you would like to recommend about blogging?
Have you written an article about blogging that you’d like to link up?
Share your favorite blogging tips
Link your best blogging-related posts this weekend!
My Response – Blogging Tips
I’ll be posting and tweeting blogging updates
Throughout the Blogathon –
Watch for them!
In the meantime,
Here are a few articles
You might enjoy!
Friend Of The Week
Cat – Cat Rambles
Cat is a Freelance Writer and Blogger
Who was born in Germany,
Lived in New York and
Now calls North Carolina her home!
Last week, she shared two of her
Favorite vacations with us for her
Friendship Friday post –
A dream cruise and a trip to the
Blue Ridge Mountains where she
Recounted her close encounter with a bear!
Be sure to drop by and say hello to Cat this week
As you make your Friendship Friday rounds!
Friendship Friday #24 – Week Of June 22, 2012
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!