Question Of The Week
This weekend marks the official celebration
Of Labor Day in the United States –
A holiday where the social and economic
Contributions of workers are celebrated!
It also marks the unofficial end of summer
For most of us as parents and children prepare for
Back to school!
This weekend I will be offline as I move into my new home!
How are you spending your weekend?
Share your holiday plans with us this Friendship Friday!
Due to my move,
The Friend Of The Week Feature and the Pets Recap
Will be postponed this week
And there may be a delay in the processing of comments.
Friendship Friday #34 – Week Of August 31, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Host Your Next Party With