Question Of The Week
Do you have any pets?
If so, please tell us about them and
Share some photos at this week’s Friendship Friday!
I am the proud mom of two beautiful
Maine Coon Cats!
You can see Tsunami and Legend on my sidebar
And most weeks at Wordless Wednesday!
Friends Of The Week
Thanks to all of you who took a moment to
Share about your home town last week!
It’s always a pleasure to read your comments
And to get to know you a little more each week!
I especially appreciate those of you who take the time
To write dedicated Friendship Friday posts!
This week, I’d like to give each of you a special shout-out!
Austine at My Life shared about her life in
Jackson Hole, Wyoming – a place where
Gunslingers once rode and celebrities now call home!
Jen at Little Dino Egg relived childhood memories
As she visited the Bras Basah Complex in Singapore!
Jen at Grown In Southern Ground
Wrote about her hometown of Saluda, North Carolina –
A small town that her ancestors originally founded!
LuAnn at BackPorchervations shared about life in
Small town Kentucky –
Home to one of the few remaining town squares in the US!
Please be sure to visit this week’s friends
And link your Friendship Friday post to this week’s party
For your chance to be featured at Create With Joy!
Friendship Friday #33 – Week Of August 24, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Host Your Next Party With