Has that stack of books next to your nightstand grown a tad too high? Would you love to catch up on your reading and clear your bookshelves? If so, please join me for the Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon!
Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon Details
Here is the information you need to know to join this Read-A-Thon:
Hostess – Kimba The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Dates – Midnight March 15 – March 18, 11:59 (2013)
Links – Sign Up Post and Challenge Schedule
Twitter Hashtag – #TakeControlRAT
The only requirement for this Read-A-Thon is that the books you read during this event must be published before March 2013. Throughout the event you will have the chance to participate in daily challenges for fun prizes. At the end of the event you will have the opportunity to link to the event Rafflecopter to win a book. The full details are on Kimba’s blog.
Take Control Of Your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon Updates
I will post my updates on THIS post throughout the weekend, so I invite you to check back to see how I am doing. Your encouragement is appreciated!
I would also welcome the opportunity to connect with you at the following book sites (as well as through my blog and social media sites!)
Friday, March 15, 2013
- Wrote participation post.
- Read and reviewed Preventing Home Accidents by Dan Hannan.
- Submitted my Book To Movie Challenge entry – fun and challenging!
Saturday, March 16, 2013
- Read and reviewed The Full Armor Of God by Larry Richards.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
- Participated in the TBR Read-A-Thon Cover Challenge – Hosted by Christy at Love Of Books.
Monday, March 18, 2013
- Completed the Cover Scavenger Hunt – Hosted by Phantasmic Reads.
- Completed the Oldest Book In My TBR Pile Challenge – Hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. My Oldest TBR Book is:
The Woman Warrior
by Maxine Hong Kingston