Wordless Wednesday – Soulful

Tsunami - Soulful

Quote Of The Day
Cats look beyond appearances –
Beyond species entirely, it seems –
To peer into the heart.
Barbara L. Diamond

Fun Facts About Maine Coons

Maine Coon Cats are one of the oldest natural cats breeds in America.
They are regarded as natives of the state of Maine.
In 1985, they officially became named the official Maine State Cat!

Today’s photo features Tsunami,
One of the two resident Maine Coons at Create With Joy!

Wordless Wednesday – Week of June 12, 2013

By E-Mail, RSS, Linky Followers
Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter
Stumble Upon, Goodreads, Library Thing

Pinterest

Join Us For

Grow Your Blog With

Copyright © 2013 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

93 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday – Soulful”

1. Renae of Simple Sequins
    Twitter: simplesequins

I thought I had linked up with you already but, I hadn’t. So here I am finally on Wednesday, huh? hahahha. Your kitty is cute. Your kitty and my doggie should me. HUH? NOPE, not really. hahahhaha. Thanks for linking up!

2. Rosey says:

That’s a great pic. 🙂

3. sassmuffins
    Twitter: sassmuffins

I love Maine Coon kitties! Just great big fluffy loves, they are. Every time I have attended a cat show I’ve wanted to bring one home, but alas with 7 cats currently in my home (4 of my own and 3 of my daughter’s), I just can’t right now. But someday…I need a kitty with tufted ears and extra fluffy paws!

4. Tsunami definitely looks soulful! What a beautiful kitty!

5. Jay @craftyspices
    Twitter: CraftySpices

Tsunami is as adorable as ever.
    Very interesting, I have never been to Main…

If you have not done so yet, we would love to have you come share/link via our WWHop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

6. Kris @ Beyond the Whiskers
    Twitter: beyondwhiskers

Hey that was the year before my sister was born. They are really cool cats. I wonder…do all states have an official cat?

7. Jennifer
    Twitter: MommieJennM

Pretty cat! My sister has one like that.

8. Cafe au lait says:

Love the expression.

9. Katina says:

Awwh what a beautiful cat! Stoping by from SITS!

10. Cutie. I love cats. Stopping by from SITS.

11. Michelle @ The True Book Addict
    Twitter: truebookaddict

Maine Coons are gorgeous, but I wonder about the hair. Is it hard to deal with?

Tsunami is just such a gorgeous cat! Both your boys are. 🙂

I have been blessed with several Maine Coons over the years and depending on their lines, their coats have been different.
      Most of their coats have been fairly easy to deal with if you brush regularly but Tsunami – he is the shaggiest Maine I have ever had –
      his coat easily gets matted (and he is not the most fastidious of groomers, the way some cats are – so his coat requires more upkeep than most!

12. Emma Tilton says:

I’ve never been much of a cat person, but after briefly taking in and caring for a stray about a year ago, I have a better appreciation for them! Love the quote you included. Animals are so amazing!

♥emma
    itsemmaelise.com

1. […] Wordless Wednesday – Soulful (create-with-joy.com) […]

2. […] Parties: Fun Photo Fun//WOW Us Wednesdays//Create with Joy//Tina’s PicStory//The Paper Mama//My Little Drummer Boy//Live and Love Out loud//Little by […]