What Did I Create This Week?
Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! What’s on your desk this week?
Today I created a pretty card that is suitable for any occasion – or no occasion at all!
What’s special about this card is that – tucked behind the flowers – is a built-in pocket where you can tuck a love note or a secret gift to surprise and make your recipient’s day!
For information about some of the cool challenges that helped inspire this card’s design, be sure to check out the Art Challenges at the end of this post!
Magellan’s New Toy
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to extend birthday wishes to Magellan this week! Magellan is having a blast playing with all of his new toys! To find out which one he’s most captivated with at the moment, be sure to visit us at our Wordless Wednesday Party – and feel free to link up your favorite photo during your visit!
Time To Play!
Now it’s time to have some fun and share your creative talents!
- Visit this week’s Creative Art Challenges and join the ones that tickle your muse!
- Visit the crafty crowd at WOYWW to see what’s on everyone’s desk this week!
- Stop by Inspire Me Monday for creative expression in all aspects of life!
- Join us for Friendship Friday and share your weekend creations!
- Check the sidebar and enter a Giveaway!
Have a crafty week and thank you for visiting!
Creative Art Challenges
Looking for a place to stretch your imagination? Check out this week’s Creative Art Challenges (now organized by THEME)!
- Pink Saturday (Must Include Pink)
- Tuesday Throwdown #215 – Opposites Attract (Color Wheel Challenge)
Will your design be simple or sophisticated? These challenges help you to determine the style of your project.
- A Gem Of A Challenge #129 – Clean And Simple
- Southern Girls – Girly/Shabby Chic Challenge
- That Craft Place – Shabby Chic
What types of design elements and embellishments will you incorporate? These challenges help you determine which items to use on your project!
- 4 Crafty Chicks #213 – A Trio Of Pairs
- A Creative Romance – In The Garden (Flowers)
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #103 – Anything Goes With Buttons n Ribbons
- Crafty Sentiments Bingo Challenge (Ribbon, Sentiment, Flowers)
- Deep Ocean Challenge #87 – At Least One Flower
- Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog #104 – Use Some Flowers
- Incy Wincy – Something Old, Something New (Old/Flowers, New/Buttons)
- Love To Create Challenge #135 – Love Of Ribbon
- Sentimental Sunday #226 – Use Kraft Cardstock
- Stamp And Create Challenge Blog – September Challenge – Circles Or Dots (Circles via Buttons)
- The Kraft Journal – Make It Monday #191 – Buttons & Bows
- Whoopsie Daisy – 2 Or More Designer Papers
These challenges encourage you to incorporate different techniques into your project!
- All Sorts Challenge #278 – A Stitch Up
- Ooh La La Challenge #166 – Use A Bow
- Paper Issues – You’re So Cute You Keep Me In Stitches
- The Sisterhood Of Crafters – Lots Of Layers
These challenges help you decide the theme of your card.
Be Creative – Anything Goes Challenges
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge 91 – Anything Goes with Optional Use Your Heart
- Artistic Inspirations Challenges – Anything Goes and/or Cooking/Baking
- Brown Sugar #113 – Anything Goes
- Crafting At The Weekend #6 – Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart #38 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenge 27 – Anything Goes
- Die Cutting Divas #185 – Anything Goes
- D.L. Art September Challenge – Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations – 9/29 to 10/11 – Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards Challenges #3 – Anything Goes
- Pinspirational Challenges #125 – Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time Challenge #220 – Anything Goes With A Flower
- Scribble & Scrap Challenge 28 – Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge #76 – Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge 20 – Anything Goes Plus A Bow
- The Pink Elephant Challenge #270 – Anything Goes
- Through The Craftroom Door Sept 30 – Oct 6 – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 152 – Anything Goes
Join Us For
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!