WOYWW 308: What’s On My Work Desk This Week?
When I want to create a card but I’m pressed for time, I like to dig through my bag of scraps to see what inspires me!
Today, I found several items which I thought held possibilities for a Clean and Simple Card:
- DCWV Card Base in Pretty Purple
- A Scrap of White Cardstock which I distressed in CTMH Baby Pink Ink
- A Lovely Flower, Die Cut From Patterned Paper, for a Touch of Spring
The white paper serves as the perfect backdrop to make the cut-out elements of the pink flower pop!
Next, I dug through my embellishment boxes to look for a few more special elements to accent the pink, white and purple color scheme. I chose:
- White Ribbon with Pink Stitching
- A Pink Button which I accented with CTMH Waxy Flax in Amethyst
- Cute As A Button Sentiment (Joann’s Craft Essentials)
This sweet card illustrates a great example of how to use up your excess scraps and brighten someone’s day!
Now it’s your turn to share your creations with us! What have you created or acquired this week? Whether you’re showing off your desk, your latest acquisitions, or your latest creation – be sure to share it with our creative community at one of our weekly parties!
Have an inspiring week and thanks for stopping by!
What are the Crafty Cats Up To This Week?
This week we’re chatting about our pet’s favorite hangouts at my Wordless Wednesday Party – a discussion inspired by photos of Tsunami, the Original Keyboard Cat! Be sure to stop by and visit my sassy charmer – and,
while you’re there, be sure to share a photo or two of your own!
Creative Art Challenges
Need to jump-start your creativity? Wondering what inspired me this week? Check out this week’s list of Creative Art Challenges! They are organized alphabetically under Theme or Anything Goes!
- Come And Get It Challenges – Spring Is In The Air
- Digi Choose Day #17 – Clean And Simple
- Dragon Fly Dreams Challenge #1 – Let’s See Spring
- Eclectic Ellapu – April Showers / Spring (April Purple Team) (Spring)
- Fussy And Fancy #137 – Springtime Flowers
- Krafty Hands April Challenge – Nature’s Work
- My Sheri Crafts #155 – A Very Girly Card
- Mod Squad – Encouragement
- Paper Creators #37 – Flowers
- Pink Saturday
- The Crazy Challenge – Cute As A Button
- The Sisterhood Of Crafters – Monochromatic (Pinks)
- The Stamping Boutique – RIBBON and/or Lace
- Timbro Scrap Mania #108 – Favorite Color Combo
- Top Tip Tuesday – Duo Challenge (Pink & Purple, Buttons & Thread)
- Wags N Whiskers #152 – Flowers
Be Creative – Anything Goes Challenges
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes Challenge #121
- Amusing Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge 57 – Anything Goes
- Crafts 4 Eternity #223 – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #259 – Almost Anything Goes
- Creative Every Day – Anything Goes
- Crop Stop Linky Party 3 (Zots)
- Dazzling Diva Challenge #73 – Anything Goes
- DL Art – April Linky Challenge – Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination #31 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge #5 – Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards Challenges #18 – Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time #235 – Anything Goes With Daughters / Girls
- Scribble & Scrap Challenge 43 – Anything Goes
- Simply Paper Craft Challenge 3 – Anything Goes
- Sister Act – Challenge 103
- Stamp And Create April Challenge – Anything Goes
- Sugar And Betty’s Challenge Blog – Anything Goes or Layers
- Through The Craftroom Door – Week Of April 28 – May 4 – Anything Goes
- Wonderful Wednesday – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 181 – Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place – Anything Goes
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!