Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week or enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
In The Spotlight
Welcome to In The Spotlight – a new column that features a linked post from the previous edition of Friendship Friday that caught our eye!
Father’s Day is coming. Does picking the perfect gift for your Dad stump you every year?
If so, instead of filling your Father’s closet with more unneeded ties, sweaters and Old Spice, why not create a gorgeous gift he’ll remember and use for years to come?
Theresa at Dear Creatives shared the perfect DIY project with us this week – a Decopauge Galavnized Steel Box for Dad that’s perfect for him to toss his keys, coins and other knick knacks in – and perfect for you to show off your handiwork and use up some of those decorative papers that are lying around your craft room!
Be sure to visit Theresa for the full instructions for this fabulous project – and while you’re there, have fun exploring her fabulous blog!
Thanks for partying with us each week at Friendship Friday! Be sure to leave a comment as we’d love to get to know you better!
We look forward to the opportunity to highlight you in an upcoming In The Spotlight or Friend Of The Week feature!
Video – Inspirational Video Of The Week
This week I’d like to share the inspiring commencement speech that Neil Gairman gave to the University of the Arts Class of 2012. If you are a writer, an artist, or involved in the creative life in any way – don’t miss this speech! Click here for the full transcript of Neil Gairman’s Keynote Address .
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Pinterest
Welcome to our newest Friendship Friday Feature – The Social Media Boost Of The Week!
Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting our Pinterest accounts!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Pinterest!
- Add the Pinterest account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow the new accounts – and “like” something from accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add PINTEREST Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – PINTEREST
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!