What’s On Your Work Desk This Week?
July is here! We are counting down to the Fourth. No matter who you are – no matter where you live – I invite you to join us in celebrating liberty and freedom!
Today’s vintage-themed card celebrates the beautiful Red, White and Blue of the American Flag, which was adopted in 1777. The colors of the flag – and the meanings attributed to the colors – actually are derived from the Great Seal, which was devised a year earlier (and officially adopted in 1782). The meanings associated with the colors are:
- White for purity and innocence.
- Red for hardiness and valour.
- Blue for vigilance, perseverance and justice.
Other meanings have also been attributed over the years!
Now it’s your turn to share your creations with us! What have you created or acquired this week? Whether you’re showing off your desk, sharing your latest acquisitions, or spotlighting your latest creation – be sure to share it with our creative community at our weekly parties as well!
Have an inspiring week and thanks for stopping by!
What Are the Crafty Cats Up To This Week?
This week things are Topsy Turvy in our world! Visit our Wordless Wednesday Party to see what we mean – and while you’re there, be sure to share your posts!
Creative Art Challenges
Need to jump-start your creativity? Wondering what inspired me this week? Check out this week’s list of Creative Art Challenges! They are organized alphabetically under Theme or Anything Goes!
- Cardz 4 Guyz – Something Beginning With B (Blue Paper)
- Cards In Envy – Red White & Blue Challenge
- Clear It Out – Use Your Favorite Stash Item (Bling/Skittles)
- Craftin Desert Divas July 4th Link Up Party
- Crafty Creations Challenge #292 – Red, White Or Blue
- Crafty Sentiments – Summer Challenge
- Creative Craft Challenge #42 – Spots Or Stripes
- Digi Sketch Challenge – In The Summertime
- DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge 159 – Red White & Blue
- Going Grey With Scrap Creations Challenge – Fourth Of July
- Loves Rubber Stamps #158 – Celebrations
- Melonheadz Friends – Summer Fun Challenge
- Pink Saturday
- Stamp And Create June Challenge – Summer Fun
- That Craft Place – Layers
- The Corrosive Challenge #227 – Leave A Little Sparkle
- V’s Sweet Ideas Challenge #35 – Favorite Technique (Distressing)
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge #84 – Use Ribbon, Lace, Twine
Be Creative – Anything Goes Challenges
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes Challenge #130
- Art By Mirian Challenge #35 – Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations #134 – Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge 66 – Anything Goes
- Crafting With An Attitude #4 – Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge – Use A Stamp Or Digi Anywhere On Your Project For July
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #268 – Almost Anything Goes
- Creative Every Day – Anything Goes
- DL Art July Linky Challenge
- Fantastic Tuesday #91 – Anything Goes With A Twist
- Inspiration Destination #40 – Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap Challenge –No Rulz Blog Hop
- Not Just Cards Challenges #21 – Anything Goes
- Petal Lu Challenge – Anything Goes
- Retarte #54 – Anything Goes
- Scribble & Scrap’s Final Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge
- Simply Papercrafts Challenge 7 – Anything Goes
- Sister Act – Challenge 111
- Sisters Of Craft – June Anything Goes Challenge
- Through The Craftroom Door – Week Of June 30 – July 6 – Anything Goes
- Wonderful Wednesday – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 190 – Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place – July Anything Goes
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!