Welcome to Friendship Friday!
Friendship Friday at Create With Joy is a week-long event where you can:
- Share what’s unique about your blog and spotlight your favorite features!
- Expand your social media networks!
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
Each week, we invite you to:
- Meet our Featured Friend Of The Week and enjoy our Spotlight Post!
- Grow your Social Networks by participating in our rotating Social Media Boost.
- Link your favorite posts, projects, giveaways and parties at Friendship Friday.
- Visit your neighbors and make new friends!
- Chat with us in the comments – we’d love to get to know you!
- Follow Create With Joy and explore our blog for our latest creative features!
- Check our sidebar and enter our latest Giveaways!
We’d appreciate it if you’d spread the word about Friendship Friday by adding our beautiful blog button to your blog/posts and spread the word on your social media sites so that others can join the fun!
We look forward to connecting with you on:
Friend Of The Week – Donna Reidland
As you go through your day grappling with marital issues and other struggles that you tend not to share out loud, do you ever wish you had a confidante to turn to for trustworthy, godly advice? Someone whose counsel you’d respect not only because they’ve lived through some real-life struggles you relate to but, through God’s grace, are now living examples of what it means to live a transformed life?
This week, I’d like to introduce you to Donna Reidland – a wife, mother, grandmother who helps others transform their lives through her biblically-based blog, Soul Survival – Help & Hope For The Heart’s Journey With God.
Donna is a Certified Biblical Counselor with an amazing testimony. Raised in a home with a parent who was a functional alcoholic, her first two marriages did not work out – and eventually, she found herself partnered with a man from a similar background who told her up front he had no intentions of remarrying. So – they moved in and did their best to blend their families, which included children on both sides.
But, God had other plans for their lives. Through different circumstances, He began drawing them both to Him – and today, 32 years later, both Donna and her husband run the Biblical Counseling Ministry at their church!
Donna also has a passion for sharing God’s truth and principles through writing, and at Soul Survival, she shares practical tips on how to live life God’s way. One recent post of Donna’s that I found extremely beneficial was her How To Overcome Evil post!
Be sure to visit Donna this week – explore her transformative blog – and congratulate her on being our Friend Of The Week at Create With Joy!
Now It’s Your Turn To Share!
Did you enjoy meeting Donna and visiting her blog? Would you like the opportunity to be highlighted in an upcoming Friend Of The Week or In The Spotlight feature?
We’d love to get to know you better! Be sure to leave a meaningful comment – and spread the love by sharing our Friendship Friday party with all of your friends!
Inspirational Video Of The Week –
Warrior by Steven Curtis Chapman
Do you believe in the power of prayer?
We do – and to help your family grow in this area, we’d like to invite you to enter a giveaway for a chance to win a collection of 5 Prayer Books that are designed for your entire family – children, teens and adults! The books were inspired by the current box office hit War Room. This week’s inspirational video features a song and clips from the film!
Click on the following link to learn more about the books and to enter the War Room Book Giveaway! The Giveaway is open Worldwide through October 10, 2015 so please, spread the word and don’t miss out on your chance to win!
Be sure to check the sidebar for more fabulous opportunities to win!
Social Media Boost Of The Week – Google Plus
Welcome to the Social Media Boost Of The Week! Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to grow a different social network. This week, we’re boosting our Google Plus accounts!
To join the fun:
- Please follow Create With Joy on Google Plus!
- Add the Google Plus account link you’d like us to follow.
- To help ensure that everyone who participates in the event benefits, be sure to follow new accounts – and “plus” something from the accounts you are already following!
Thanks for joining us – we look forward to connecting with you!
IMPORTANT: ONLY Add Google Plus Links to this Social Media Boost list!
Add your Blog Posts to the Friendship Friday Link-Up (BELOW!)
Social Media Boost – Google Plus
Friendship Friday Blog Party
Welcome to the Friendship Friday Blog Party – the heart of our weekly gathering! You are invited to:
- Share your favorite blog posts and projects throughout the week.
- Share your favorite posts from the past.
- Share links to giveaways, reviews and any parties that you host.
You may share as many features as you like!
Have fun connecting with one another – building friendships is what this community is all about!
Be sure to check the Sidebar for our latest Giveaways and leave a comment and let us know what you’re up to this week!
Copyright © 2015 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
If you see this content posted elsewhere, please contact the site owner.
Thank you for helping to prevent content theft!