Question Of The Week
Friendship Friday Encourages Us To
Build Friendships And Deepen Connections With One Another!
Please Take A Moment To Introduce Us To
A Blogger You Have Met –
A Blogger You Have Re-Connected With –
And/Or A Blogger You Have Gotten To Know Better
Through Friendship Friday!
If You Need To Refresh Your Memories,
Click To Visit The Previous Friendship Friday Participants!
As you can imagine,
This is a particularly challenging question for me to tackle
Since I’m privileged to connect with you all!
But, here are a few friends I’d like to introduce you to this week!
The Newest Friend I’ve Met Through Friendship Friday
Costin Comba Pnotography
Sometimes friendships take you to the most unexpected places.
Last week, I met Romanian photographer Costin Comba
Through Friendship Friday
And was immediately swept away by his beautiful images!
If artistic excellence in photography makes your heart soar,
Be sure to visit Costin!
His photos are worth the journey!
A Friend I Recently Re-Connected With Through Friendship Friday
I love artists who have a heart for God –
And Christina is one of my favorites!
She comes from a family of Philipina artists and bloggers,
Each with their unique talents and vision!
Last week, her post
The Woman I Want To Be
Brought back childhood memories long forgotten.
If you have not met Christina,
Be sure to visit her this week!
A Friend I’ve Gotten To Know Better Through Friendship Friday
A Gracious Home
This choice is, of course, the hardest one
Because I have truly deepened my friendships
With those who takes the time to answer the weekly questions.
Each week, however, there always seems to be one or two posts
That really speak to my heart
And this week, that post was Doylene’s.
As most of us shared our career ambitions –
Doylene shared that she always dreamed of
Being a wife and mother –
And through words and photographs,
She truly conveyed how she has been blessed
By remaining true to her childhood dreams and visions.
If you missed Doylen’s post, you can catch it here:
Hunger For Love Is Much More Difficult
He Heard Hannah Book Giveaway – 2 Copies
I am so excited to introduce a new book that is launching on April 1, 2012!
He Heard Hannah tells the true story of two strangers whose lives are changed by a little girl.
For more information about this book, and your chance to win a copy,
Please visit my He Heard Hannah – Review And Giveaway!
Friendship Friday #10 – Weekend Of March 16, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments – but I recommend completing Step 1 so that visitors from this blog hop can get to know you, and can more easily interact with you!
2) If you haven’t already done so, please connect with Create With Joy by:
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!