I’d like to invite you on the most amazing of journeys! We’ll travel to exotic destinations like Bali, Thailand and India, where we’ll meet some of the world’s most gifted artisans. We’ll see beautiful creations, hear the stories behind the art, and learn how we can acquire unique gifts at fair trade prices. And we’ll do this from the comfort of our own home!
Welcome to Novica – an online marketplace that:
- Helps artists around the world express their talents.
- Connects art lovers and artisans around the globe.
- Provides art lovers with unique items at amazing values.
I recently had the opportunity to shop at Novica and fell in love with this special place! Here are a few things I like about Novica:
1. You can find the perfect gift for everyone at Novica! Like a stunning pair of mens silver cufflinks from India for Dad. Or alpalca wool gloves for Mom. Or a pair of beaded bracelets for your best friends!
2. You can learn about the artisans who make your gifts, and see how Novica makes a difference in their lives! Wayan Sarjana, a Balinese Artisan Jeweler who created these beautiful onyx dangle earrings for Novica customers, says:
“These seven years with Novica have brought so many changes to my life. Now I have something to be proud of, including the fact that the international world appreciates me as an artist – a silversmith from Bali. I was only selling my jewelry door-to-door before, and my life was in the hands of shop owners. With Novica I am now able to create my own life…”
You can learn more about Wayan and see him at work in the following video:
3. Novica artisans take pride in their work and frequently build a repeat customer base! They wrap your gifts and include personalized cards about themselves and their countries. You can search for your favorite artisans on the Novica website, as well as leave feedback and read testimonials from other happy customers before you shop!
On my first visit, I purchased a much-needed Busy Day Shoulder Bag by Kunyanee from Thailand. I am extremely picky when it comes to handbags but I found Kunyanee’s craftsmanship impeccable! I paid about half of what I would expect to pay at my local department store – and the presentation was fit for a princess!
You truly have to visit Novica to appreciate all it has to offers. There is so much to see, do and explore – you could spend hours travelling around the world on this educational shopping site!
Novica Discount Code
Would you like to experience the magic of Novica? Leave a comment with your nane and e-mail address and I’ll send you a special invitation from Novica for $10 code off your first order!
Disclosure: I received a coupon to use at Novica in exchange for an honest review of their website. I only recommend products and services that I have used personally and believe my readers will find beneficial. The opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.