WOYWW – Just For You

Just For You Card by Redanne

Happy WOYWW dear friends! Last week, I shared a very cool ATC from Redanne that brought up many childhood memories. This week I’d like to show you the beautiful vintage rose card that accompanied the ATC! Isn’t Anne talented?

Thanks to everyone who shared their beautiful artwork with me as part of this year’s 3rd Anniversary WOYWW Swap!

Flowers From My Embellishment Garden

Speaking of memories, if you haven’t toured my art studio, The Paper Palace, I invite you to visit Where Bloggers Create 2012! As much as I love creating here, I anticipate designing a new studio in the not-too-distant future, as I am in the process of looking for a new space to call my home!

Want to know what has Legend mesmerized this week?
Drop by Wordless Wednesday!

By E-Mail Or RSS

Pinterest

What’s On Your Workspace This Week?

WOYWW 2012 - Paisley Button

21 Responses to “WOYWW – Just For You”

1. WOYWWers are certainly a bunch of talented and generous folks! the card is lovely! your studio is amazing and i would love to have all that space! all the best in your house search!

2. What a lovely card! Happy WOYWW! Robin Panzer Art Studio 33

3. Victoria says:

Beautiful card. Love the red with the embossing -it just pops out. Happy WOYWW! Victoria no.25

4. Inkypinkycraft says:

That is a beautiful card and Anne is one lovely and talented lady! Trace x 9

5. Helen says:

Love the card and atc, talented indeed! Happy WOYWW< Helen 6

6. Ali Wade says:

Happy WOYWW. I just nipped over to your link to see your craft room in more details. Absolutely amazing. Is it always that organised? You have some wonderful stash. Ali x #12

7. kay says:

what a fabby card to recieve,love your pots of flowers,so colourful 🙂
    happy woyww
    kay #35

8. Anne Rx says:

Ah, thank you for showing my card, I have gone fifty shades of pink now!! All the very best with your new studio and your blog hop! Crafty hugs, Anne xx #21

9. Julia Dunnit says:

Just that one shot shows that you have a lifetime of flowers to use.
    A new space..oh my, your organisational skills will really pay off when you can just move out without weeks of angst ridden sorting!

10. may says:

Beautiful card.. gorgeous colours & embossing… Have a happy week.. Hugs May x x#11

11. Helen says:

Thanks for the tour of your lovely creative space. What a very tidy work surface! Love the customised light switch that is a great idea. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 39

12. Sue H says:

What an amazing craft space….and so organised!
    Loving all the pretty jars for flowers.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    x
    #53

13. Sandra H says:

Beautiful card and a love your storage jars they do come in handy once finished with great way of keeping those little fiddly bits in, xx

14. Meechelle says:

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing. -Meechelle #112

15. Bernice says:

What a beautiful card – thanks for sharing!
    Bernice #74

16. That is a beautiful card from Redanne there. Very elegant and lovely. Like your jars of flowers. In and of themselves they make for great art plus they are useful for art.

17. Elizabeth says:

Beautiful card from Redanne – love the plush red rose. Lovely flower storage. Good luck with the hunt for a new home … I take it you have a spacious craft studio as your #1 requirement 🙂 Belated happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #24