Question Of The Week
If you are in the United States:
How will you celebrate this Thanksgiving?
What are your favorite family Thanksgiving traditions?
Do you have any special recipes or crafts to share?
If you are outside of the United States:
Does your country have a Thanksgiving celebration?
If so, when is it and how do you celebrate it?
If not, what is the closest holiday to Thanksgiving that you celebrate?
Let’s share our Thanksgiving traditions with one another
At this week’s Friendship Friday!
Featured Friends – Gratitude
Thanks to all of you who joined last week’s discussion on
Gratitude at Friendship Friday.
You shared so many amazing stories from your heart!
Here are the highlights to prepare you for Thanksgiving:
Dana’s Mommy wrote an awesome post on
How to start a Gratitude Journal!
Wouldn’t this make a perfect gift or
The perfect way to end and start your year?
Speaking of creative ways to count your blessings…
Start a new tradition by creating a special
Thanksgiving Turkey or Tree & watch your blessings grow!
Fabulous idea, Sharon!
Jenn – The Serenity Space
Jenn believes that expressing gratitude is one of the most
Powerful, soul-fulfilling acts we can do!
She poured out gratitude in her post and shared
Several inspiring quotes with us!
This is one of the two that particularly resonated with me:
Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude.
Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness.
Thankfulness may consist merely of words.
Gratitude is shown in acts.
Henri Frederick Amiel
Brenda Youngerman – Ponderings Of An Author
Brenda reminded us why we should live each day
Like it’s our first and our last!
Michelle shared why she is so grateful
For the gift of Friendship!
Beth Ann is also grateful for her family and friends
And is especially aware of the daily blessings she takes for granted
In light of the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy!
Melanie shares her many blessings with us this week.
Her children… her job…
And her pet frogs!!!
Need a smile?
Visit Nalia and learn how Bella, her granddaughter
Has given her a new appreciation for the gift of laughter!
Romi – In The Way Everlasting
Be joyful always…
Give thanks in all circumstances…
Romi expresses her gratitude for God’s presence and
Sheds new light on this beautiful Bible passage
As she shares what Gratitude means to her!
Wayne believes that gratitude is an under-appreciated concept.
Learn how you can create an environment filled with
Positivity and respect through the mere act of appreciation!
Thanks to all of you who shared your expressions of Gratitude this week!
To see what everyone shared, please visit Friendship Friday – Gratitude!
Friendship Friday #42 – Week Of November 16, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
- Blog Lovin
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Starting A Blog Party?
Join Us On