Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends! This week I wanted to share my latest design in the series of Valentine’s series I’ve been creating. I dug out some over-sized alphabet stamps, heat embossed the letters L – O – V – E on some squares, and created a color-blocked card using traditional colors (I’ve wanted to do this for awhile!) I don’t normally make square cards or heat emboss, so it was fun doing something a little different this time round!
Here are the Art Challenges that inspired me this week:
- Artistic Inspirations #27 – Embossing
- Clear It Out – Red/White Stash, Anything Goes
(Red Paper, White Embossing Powder)
- Going Grey With Scraps Creations – Valentines
- Inky Chicks #3 – Valentine or Anniversary Card
- The Emerald & Faeries Challenge Blog – #40 Love
- Top Tip Tuesday – Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Have a wonderful week! Be sure to join Legend and I at Wordless Wednesday where we’re catching up on Golden Slumbers!
Join Us For
Inspire Me Monday