Welcome to What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday! Valentine’s Day is almost here and I wanted to share my Elegant Heart Card with you! I thought this would make a pretty anniversary card. It features a classic pink, white and black color scheme and an elegant, understated design.
If you haven’t made your sweetie a card, there’s still time! May I recommend the following Art Challenges to fuel your romantic spirit?
- Card Mania Challenges 14 – Is This Love That I’m Feeling
- Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge Blog – Valentines
- Crazy Amigo Challenge – Valentine
- Everybody Heart Challenge – Hearts
- Fashionista Challenge #12 – Valentines
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #207 – Put Your Heart On It
- Inky Chicks #3 – Valentine or Anniversary Card
- Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog – Think Pink (Plus One Color)
- Lexi’s Creations Challenge 83 – Valentine’s / Love
- Love To Create Challenge #52 – Feeling The Love
- The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog – #40 – Love
- Top Tip Tuesday – Let Me Call You Sweetheart
- Tuesday Challenges #50 – My Hearts All A Flutter
It’s always fun to find a new toy in one’s mailbox. This week, I received a sample of Conte a Paris Colour & Sketching Crayons! Has anyone tried these? I am looking forward to giving them a whirl. They are rich in pigment – just touching them left rich color on my fingers!
Today the paparazzi found Legend “Deep In Thought” on my workspace… and I discovered another Legendary post on Wordless Wednesday! What secrets did my tell-all cat reveal today? Stop by to find out!
Have a fabulous week, dear friends, and please let me know: how will you be celebrating Valentine’s Day?
Join Us For
Inspire Me Monday