Happy What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, dear friends! This weekend my husband and I celebrated our 16th anniversary. It’s exciting to count the years and the memories as they go by – but in many ways, each moment is like grains of sand on the beach. After awhile, you can’t count them anymore– they begin to meld together.
I was thinking about that when I created this card.
Relationships were also on my mind when I shared my feline photographs at this week’s Wordless Wednesday party.
I wrote about the developing relationship between Tsunami and Magellan, who are true half-brothers (separated by many years). It took them awhile to decide whether they would be Friend or Foe – but the photos speak for themselves. Stop by for a peek!
Have a wonderful week, and if you can, join us for Inspire Me Monday and Friendship Friday (where we are Blogging Through The Alphabet!)
- Aloha Friday 17 Challenge – Use Red/Pink
- Bearly Mine – February Challenge
- Card Mania Challenges 40 – Love Is All Around
- Clear It Out – Reds – Stash – You Choose
- The Crazy Challenge 165 – Red and White
- Creative Card Crew 55 – KISS
- Deep Ocean Challenge Blog 71 – Love Is All Around
- Fan-tastic Tuesday 24 – Happy And Bright
- Flourishes 259 – A Lotta Polka Dots
- Inky Linky
- LEJ Designs February Challenge – Valentine’s/Love
- Make It Monday 178
- Paper Take Weekly – Lovely Layers
- Path Of Positivity Challenge 11 – Love
- Pink Saturday
- Sweet Stamps 157 – Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday 120 – Anything Goes
Join Us For
Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us if you see our content on another site.
Thank you for helping stop content theft!