WOYWW – Sympathy Card

Sympathy Card

Happy WOYWW to you, dear friends. Today’s post will be brief.

A few days ago, I received word that my mother is no longer with us. The news came as quite a shock.

I thought that I was doing okay but today – in the midst of everything – the reality of everything flooded me anew. I feel like I just got that terrible phone call all over again.

Magellan At The Helm

So – no Art Challenges today. I do, however, invite you to visit Magellan at Wordless Wednesday. He took over my writing duties today and looks mighty magnificent sitting in “the big chair”!

You’ll also find more information and more inspiration at Inspire Me Monday.

Have a wonderful week!

WOYWW4

E-Mail, RSSBlog LovinFacebook,
Google Plus, TwitterPinterest

Join Us For

Copyright © 2014 by Create With Joy. All Rights Reserved.

38 Responses to “WOYWW – Sympathy Card”

1. Christine M. (Cool Mom)
    Twitter: StanleyNKatrina

{{{HUGS}}}, Blessings and Prayers coming your way. I am so very sorry for your loss.

2. Jeanette says:

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will give you peace and comfort during this difficult time.

3. April S. says:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure she is looking down on you from heaven.
    April

4. Oh My Dear!

I know there are no words I can say to ease your grief but please know I’m praying for you and your family with all my heart.

I am so sorry.

~ Cassandra

5. You are in my thoughts! So sorry about your news!

6. Sending Love and Sympathy to you and yours. May you somehow find Peace to surround you and Memories to linger.

7. Oh how I feel for you. Hugs from across the ocean. No words can say what you need to hear. #35

8. Sara Jansen says:

So sorry to hear about your mother….grief is such a fickle thing…upon us one time, and then a bit farther away the next. May your memories bring you comfort in the days ahead. My sincere sympathies.

9. Donna K says:

I am sorry for your loss. I recently lost my mother too. I miss her so much!

10. Sorry to hear about your mom and I know how hard it is having lost my mother 25 years ago this month. Hope you have family and friends to gather strength and support from in this unsettling time. You are in my thoughts. Vickie #52

11. Robyn Oliver says:

Joy, so sorry for your loss, hugs from a stranger friend. RobynO

12. Sheila says:

My sincere sympathy in the loss of your mother , I know it is a difficult time for you . My thoughts are with you and your family .

13. Julia @ It's Always Ruetten says:

That is so pretty. My grandma passed away this past weekend and I know anyone feeling the mourning of death would feel so special to receive your card.

14. So sorry to read your sad news. My sincere condolences to you. Our mothers are so precious, aren’t they? *hugs*

15. Gail Golden says:

I’m sorry to hear this news. I will pray for your comfort and for the others who’ve been left behind.

16. Sorry to read about your loss. May your mother rest in peace.

I found your blog through Book Review Diva’s Blog Hop.

17. Bel Smith says:

Hi there. Just browsing through the Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin’ Blog Hop and found your blog. Now following you via Bloglovin’ and would love if you popped along to my blog and maybe even followed back!
    Bel

18. Rhonda Albom says:

So sorry for your loss. I am thinking of you and sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

19. Susan says:

I’m so sorry about the news you’ve received about your mom…I pray God will be your comfort and solace in your difficult times.

20. Angela says:

Lovely card and such beautiful cats. Happy crafting, Angela x 63

21. Katherines Corner
    Twitter: goaskkatie

my deepest and sincere sympathy and prayers for your loss.xo

22. fairyrocks says:

Your down to earth honesty,your style, and so many other things I couldn’t possibly know,
    are all gifts from your mother.
    Take care of you, Hugs

23. Pam@over50feeling40
    Twitter: over50feeling40

I pray that God bring comfort for you at this time…we will be praying for you at the Thursday blog hop group!

24. Julie says:

I’m so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I do pray that you will get through this sad period in your life.
    Julie at Julie’s Lifestyle

25. Hazel Moon says:

Time seems to stand still when our loved ones leave us, especially our parents.

My prayers are with you and may God throw his ever loving arms around you and bring you his peace and comfort.

26. Francie T says:

So sorry to hear of your loss, I heard about my little mother passing in a phone call as well. It may still take some time for you and I pray that He will send you that peace that passes all understanding. Remember too that while we are mourning our loss here the angels are dancing and rejoicing with our mothers and some day we will too !
    warm regards,
    Francie

27. Nan G says:

So sad for you. Sending big warm hugs to you. Nan G #101

28. I’m so so sorry to hear about your mother. Since my mother passed away just last February 15, I can relate to how you feel. But unlike your mother, my mom was sick for months and so we had a long time to prepare. Watching her get weaker, it seems that my vision of God’s promises for eternal life became clearer and clearer until by the time she passed away, I already longed for her to go home to be with Him, even as I dreaded losing her. It is much harder for you because it was sudden but God’s promises remain the same and I pray this will be your consolation.

The nurses who took care of my mom were so sad when she died and they said it was because she really touched them. We wondered how that could happen specially since one of them never even got to see her when she could still communicate. That nurse said she grew to know Mommy by the family that she had, by the children and grandchildren she raised. How wonderful to know that she lives on in us.

Blessings, peggy

29. Helen Gullett says:

I love your CAS style sympathy card. This is so beautiful.

30. What a wonderful and elegant creation. Love the simple concept. We are so blessed that you joined us at our challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again at our new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with inspiration from Galatians 5:1 which says, “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” Hugs and blessings…

JO ANN