Looking for a cool, refreshing treat to serve this Independence Day – or any other patriotic holiday? This recipe is as quick and easy as they come – enjoy!
16 Ounce Box of Wild Strawberry Jello (or the red Jello of your choice) – Serves 8
2 Cups Boiling Water
2 Cups Cold Water
1 8-Oz Tub of Cool Whip (or Similar Whipped Cream Topping)
1 ½ Cups Blueberries
1. Pour the Jello into a 13 x 9 inch pan.
2. Pour the boiling water into the mix and stir for 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
3. Stir in the cold water.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
5. Cut the Jello into 1/2-inch cubes.
6. Layer your dessert as follows in your serving glasses:
- Place the blueberries on the bottom.
- Add the whipped cream.
- Add the Jello.
- Add the extra whipped cream on top.
- Top with a blueberry for extra flair!
Jello & Cool Whip Favorite Desserts Cookbook
More Great Recipes
For more great recipes, visit Create With Joy – Recipes!