I first began blogging on Blogger and appreciated its ease.
As my blog grew, however, my needs changed
And I found myself exploring new options.
Now, I’m a self-hosted WordPress blog
And I love the power and flexibility that WordPress provides!
Friendship Friday #7 – Weekend Of February 24, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a weekend blog hop that’s designed to help you:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments – but I recommend completing Step 1 so that visitors from this blog hop can get to know you, and can more easily interact with you!
3) Leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! Your suggestions for upcoming questions of the week are welcome too!
4) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this blog hop is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!