Question Of The Week
Last week, we celebrated Motherhood.
This week, let’s celebrate Childhood by
Sharing a Childhood Memory!
Here are a few quotes to get your creative juices flowing.
Food For Thought
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
Childhood is a promise that is never kept.
If you carry your childhood with you,
You never become older.
It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
Childhood is a short season.
What we remember from childhood
We remember forever –
Stamped, inked, imprinted,
Childhood is that wonderful time of life
When all you need to do to lose weight
Is take a bath.
What memories come to mind?
Have fun walking down memory lane and
Sharing your memories!
Friend Of The Week
As Snug As A Bug In A Rug
As Snug As A Bug In A Rug is an Australian blogger
Who loves to knit and is currently “knitting a square a day”!
She will be celebrating her first Mother’s Day this year and
Wrote quite a thought-provoking Friendship Friday post.
Be sure to visit this week’s Featured Blogger
And give her some love –
I know she would appreciate your follows!
Friendship Friday #18 – Week Of May 11, 2012
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow me on:
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Want to host your own party?
Click here to get started!