Happy WOYWW to you dear friends! As you can tell I’m still in a collage frame of mind. Last week the theme was Masculine / Nautical. This week I’ve gone Asian. And – my current obsession with decorating envelopes continues!
One of the techniques I used to add visual depth and dimension to this project was Stippling. See Tyra Smith’s article, Stipple Brush Technique Instructions, for more information!
This week I’m also celebrating Legend and Tsunami’s 5th birthdays! I invite all of you Tsunami and Legend lovers to join in the celebration by visiting these posts:
Have a fabulous week!
- Anything Goes Challenge #67 – Colour Combo Black With One Another
- Creative Card Crew #11 – Dimension
- Elke Kaart Een Feestje #116 – Color Challenge – Kraft, White Plus One
- Lexi’s Creations #65 – Black And White Plus One Other Color
- Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge Blog #116 – What’s Your Color?
- Sweet Stamps Challenge 66 – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday 77 – Dig Out The Old (Mulberry Paper) and Tip (Stippling)
- Use It Tuesday #32 – Use 2 Hoarded Supplies (Mulberry Paper, Asian Coin)
- Use Your Stuff #35 – Time To Strip