Question Of The Week
Do you have a bucket list?
What are some of the things you’ve always wanted to do?
Share them with us this Friendship Friday!
I don’t currently have a formal bucket list
But I am thinking of starting one!
There are so many things I want to do!
Dance like a star…
Run an amazing race…
Sponsor a child…
What about you?
Share your thoughts in a Friendship Friday Post
For a chance to be a Featured Friend Of The Week!
Featured Friends Of The Week
Thanks to all who participated in
Last week’s discussion on Social Media!
Here are the highlights you won’t want to miss!
Heather discussed the constant changes that
Facebook is making to its site, and the
Impact those changes have on other
Social Media platforms and on bloggers!
Dawn discussed Social Media as a tool
We can use to help share our faith!
Jenn – The Serenity Space
Jenn provided a fascinating overview of
Social Media and Social Networking!
She discussed the Top 15 Social Media sites and
Some of the pros and cons of Social Media.
She also provided some great links in her post!
Romi – In The Way Everlasting
Romi shared the impact that
Social Media has had on her blogs!
Austine shared how Social Media has helped her blog grow
As well as her favorite Social Media platforms!
Wayne discussed how he uses various
Social media tools and his perception of them!
Be sure to visit each of these bloggers to read their fabulous posts!
Friendship Friday #38 – Week Of October 19, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
- Blog Lovin
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Host Your Next Party With