Question Of The Week
What impact does Social Media have on your blog?
Has it helped your blog grow?
Does it take time away from developing your blog?
What are your favorite types of Social Media?
Please share your thoughts this Friendship Friday!
I am ambivalent when it comes to Social Media.
On the one hand,
I love using Social Media to
Meet people and connect with brands.
On the other hand,
It’s hard to be in two places at one time!
My favorite forms of Social Media are Twitter and Pinterest.
What about you?
Share your thoughts in a Friendship Friday Post
For a chance to be a Featured Friend Of The Week!
Featured Friends Of The Week
Thanks to all who participated in
Last week’s discussion on Banned Books!
This week I would like to feature those who
Wrote about this important topic on their blogs!
Heather recognizes that
“The function of education is to teach one to
Think intensively and to think critically”.
She discusses the negative ramifications that
Banning books has on this process.
Jenn – The Serenity Space
As an Australian blogger, Jenn has a
Unique perspective on the Banned Books issue.
She supports freedom of speech and shared the
Long list of “banned” classics that she has read!
Wayne is a university professor who believes that
Knowledge is power.
In his post, he shares how banning books is the
Antithesis of free society!
Barbara didn’t write about banned books.
Instead, she shared a beautiful letter about the
Role that books have played in her life.
If you love books,
You won’t want to miss her post!
Please take a moment to visit each of these bloggers and
Share your thoughts on their thought-provoking posts!
Friendship Friday #37 – Week Of October 12, 2012
Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long opportunity to:
- Foster friendships with other bloggers!
- Share what’s unique about yourself and your blog!
- Grow your blog and social media networks!
Are you ready to make some new friends? Then, come join the fun! Please follow these friendly guidelines:
1) Each week, I’ll post a question that’s designed to help you get to know one another a little better. To participate, simply create a Friendship Friday post that includes the Friendship Friday blog hop button and/or a link back to this post – then add your permalink to the party!
You can also participate by adding the Friendship Friday button to your sidebar and answering the Question of the Week in the comments!
2) Please follow Create With Joy and leave a sweet comment so I’ll know you stopped by! If you’re a new follower, let me know how you are following so that I can reciprocate! You can follow Create With Joy on:
- Google Plus
- Linky Followers
- E-Mail Subscription
- RSS Feed Subscription
- Stumble Upon
- Blog Lovin
3) Visit your fellow participants and get to know them – building friendships is what this community is about! Support the bloggers you connect with by leaving a comment and following their blogs through one of the available subscription methods on their blogs!
Host Your Next Party With